• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SC exit polls: 31% Ind. vote to Newt, 23% to Paul

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Results for South Carolina Republican Primary (U.S. Presidential Primary)
Jan 21, 2012 (99% of precincts reporting)
Newt Gingrich 242,498 40.4%

Mitt Romney 167,555 27.9%

Rick Santorum 101,967 17%

Ron Paul 77,972 13%

Rick Perry 2,541 0.4%
Other 8,211 1.4%

dang,... Perry got beat by other.. no wonder he dropped out..

Gee I wonder what Marianne Gingrich thinks about now. :? She claimed one tell all interview from her would finish Newt's Presidentual hopes, which I'm sure is what ABC wanted when they aired the interview just before the SC Primary. :roll:

I hope the Liberal Bias media has learned a lesson from the smackdown Newt gave King. It's time the media gets back to reporting the news and stop attacking Republicans in their clear to see attempts to protect Obama and his rotten record.

I think the fat lady has began to warm up, as far as Mitt is concerned......

Last night the world saw what "we, the people" can do.....in spite of the lib media and the RNC bigwigs who have been grooming Mitt for 2012.....

Should Newt be elected in November, he should offer Mitt a cabinet position.....

And for those of you who don't think that Newt could defeat Obamanure in November, never underestimate what the silent majority can do when they are pi$$ed off and have had enough..... 8)

Latest posts