• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Scenery pics part II

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Here are some scenery pictures.

Had a little snow on the Eagle Cap Mtns
DSC00271.jpg

Pretty sunset clouds
DSC00281.jpg

Quaken Aspens down by the Powder River
DSC00257.jpg

This is looking at our neighbors (best neighbors in the world!) place from our place. Kinda shows how dry it is.
DSC00265.jpg

A pretty draw on our leased place
DSC00206.jpg

Thought this was a neat view, it's looking clear across to Baker Valley
DSC00197.jpg

Mike moving a mineral feeder on the BLM permit
DSC00177.jpg

This was the coolest rainbow, right level on the ground. And then one formed above it. Picture doesn't show it as well as it could've of. Must've seen 5 or 6 different rainbows that day. (But no rain)
DSC00129.jpg

Cotton checking things out
DSC00075.jpg

Thought this was a very cool looking sunset, two pictures of it. We had alot of pretty sunsets due to all the "smoke signals" being sent this summer
DSC00029.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Really great photo's of your country...I luv the sunset ones...The rainbow on the ground is truely an unique one...Keep em coming!

Great shots! Mike has spotted horses and spotted dogs I see. How about them quakers! They are pretty. You must be getting some smoke clear up there to make the sun so orange? We have quite a bit of smoke here in eastern Colorado from the fires, and it is making our sunrise & sets real orange, and the days real hazy.

Beautiful photos, Nicky. I hope I make it to Oregon some day, and maybe we'll have a chance to sit over a cup of coffee and visit a little.

And how long have you been a professional photographer?????

Great pictures!!!

What camera do you use?
I'm trying to talk my wife into getting me a Nikon digital SLR :D
No luck so far :cry:
Have to use my daughter's Samsung Digimax A7

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :)

The sunset was this summer, we had several fires around and got alot of smoke from the Idaho and Montana fires...did make for pretty sunsets and sunrises. Now they must be burning slash piles on the forest because it's sure smoky.

Shelly, we'd LOVE to have you come visit, just tell me when to put the coffee on!

RobertMac - flattery will get you everywhere,LOL :wink: My new camera is a Sony H7. We've had it a couple months and love it. I would highly recommend it. One of our friends has a Nikon SLR and they really like it.

No, I just really like taking pictures. Thank you :) I usually try to do a picture cd at the end of the year. A calendar would be fun though.

Latest posts