• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Schwarzenegger finished with a bang

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Pays to have a daddy in high places especially when they can get their friend the Governor to cut your manslaughter sentence from 16 years to 7 years even though you are a gang member looking to pick a fight and you stab a couple guys and one dies. Esteban Nuñez, was sentence to 16 years after he confessed to voluntary manslaughter and Schwarzenegger cut it to 7 years without even speaking to the victims family. They found out when the media contacted them to see what they thought about the sentence reduction.

POLITICIAL FAVORS. :mad:

The kid made a deal by confessing to manslaught to avoid facing a murder charge that would have had a far worse sentence to begin with. Then the Gov. steps in and cuts the sentence he made a deal to get and several courts unheld, in half because his daddy was a friend. If this was not done for a political favor then why was it done on the eve of leaving office, without the advice or knowledge of anyone, including the victims family, involved in the case? This is worse than Pathetic it is totally wrong and if that tatooed gang member/political buddy's son gets out on good behavior and commits another crime The Gov. has that on his head. :x

agreed. actually I hope he does and arhnold has to deal with the fallout of that. I didn't vote for the clown and Brown will be no better Career politicians are all cut from the same cloth.

ML

Another story that is in the news that is really maddening is the one from New Jersey, (I think) where an Illegal Immigrant raped a 6 year old girl and because he was living in a sancuary city he was not turned over to the Feds. The mother of the little girl/girl friend of the illegal dropped the charges the first time he raped her daughter only to have him do it again. Now the guy is on the run. I think the little girl should be take from the mother if she hasn't the brains to protect her from repeated rapings from her ILLEGAL BOYFRIEND and the Major and City Councel of the Sancuary city should be charged with aiding and abeiting a criminal as they never turn the guy over even though they knew he was illegally in the country. If those that run the San. cities want to protect illegals then let them take responsiblity for their actions. :mad:

Career politicians are all cut from the same cloth.

arnold's political career is over...

I think the most credible career move now is for Arnold to team up with Jesse and take on the shadow government.. :?

Steve said:
Career politicians are all cut from the same cloth.

arnold's political career is over...

I think the most credible career move now is for Arnold to team up with Jesse and take on the shadow government.. :?

Not sure if it would be a good thing considering the mess California is in, I actually see him getting a Diplomat posting. Who better to assign a Diplomat posting to than him? He is a well known foreignor that came to the US with nothing, became a citzen and made it big. He is the prefect example of what you can do in the US if you are willing to work at it or just marry right :wink: . I see it maybe being Russia as he wants to spend more time with his buddy there.

I take it Tam that you don't want me to get you a ticket to his upcoming speaking engagement in Calgary. :wink:

per said:
I take it Tam that you don't want me to get you a ticket to his upcoming speaking engagement in Calgary. :wink:

I think I'll pass but thanks for asking. :wink:

Latest posts