• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Science and Technology Quiz

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I got 10 out of 13:

Take a 13-question quiz to test your knowledge of scientific concepts. Then see how you did in comparison with the 1,006 randomly sampled adults asked the same questions in a national poll conducted by the Pew Research Center and Smithsonian magazine.

http://www.pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/

I got 12 out of the 13, not to bad for an old bugger that hasn't been in school for 66 years. Will admit though that I just guessed on one of them. I shouldn't have missed the one about air, confused air with water maybe?

Clarencen said:
I got 12 out of the 13, not to bad for an old bugger that hasn't been in school for 66 years. Will admit though that I just guessed on one of them. I shouldn't have missed the one about air, confused air with water maybe?

I'd say you did excellent, Clarence. I too, missed the one about air. (and 2 more besides)~

13 out of 13, but I don't believe that "most" scientiests believe that carbon dioxide causes temperatures to warm, truth be known.

The bad part is that the college plus didn't do better. I didn't go to college and hated high school and I got 12 right.

Faster horses said:
You guys are all really good! The lady friend who sent me that got 10 out of the 13 like me. Maybe it's a man thing.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was a fun little quiz too.

LOL, I'm a woman.

I got 13, so I suppose my high school education wasn't a total waste of time :D

I only got 11 but the reason we did so good is obvious. Ranchers who have embraced the computer technology are obviously the best and brightest. Maybe they should send us to Washington.

Latest posts