• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Scientific fact

Help Support Ranchers.net:

fedup2

Reaction score
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Preosllnay I tinhk its cmolpete nenosnese......

I don't agree to the complete nonsense, if I didn't look too closely at the spellings, I got the "gist" of the word which was the actual word. Hmmmmmmmm.........
Maybe I'm messed up but I had no problem reading your paragraph, if I didn't think about the misspellings I read it as fast as if it were spelled right... :!: So go figure... :? :???:

ranchwife said:
me, too, Hanta!! Guess I am sorta dyslexic, because i had NO problem reading the posting!!!hmmmmmmmm :? :wink:

Good to have you back, Ranchwife. Have missed your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'complete nonsense' part was just a little extra kidding. I also found it easy to read. I guess I should have put a smiley face there!

Many of us are speed readers. It's comprehension that some of us have a problem with. LOL!
Here is an example:

A woman desperately looking for work went into a factory. The personnel manager looked over her resume and regretfully explained to her that he had nothing worthy of her talents. The woman answered that she really needed work and would take almost anything. The personnel manager hemmed and hawed and finally said that he did have a low-skill job on the Tickle Me Elmo line, but nothing else.

The woman happily accepted his offer. He took her down to the line, explained her duties, and told her to report at 8:00 AM the next day.

The next day at 8:45 there was a knock at the personnel manager's door. The Tickle Me Elmo line manager came in and started ranting about the woman who had just been hired. After listening to how badly backed up the assembly line was, the personnel manager suggested that the line manager show him the problem.

Together they went down to the line and, sure enough, Elmos were backed up from here to kingdom come. Right at the end of the line was the woman who had just been hired. She had pulled over a roll of the material used for the Elmos, and had a big bag of marbles. They both watched as she cut a little piece of fabric, took two marbles, and started sewing them between Elmo's legs.

The personnel manager started laughing uncontrollably. Finally, he pulled himself together, walked over to the new employee, and said, "I'm sorry. I guess you misunderstood me yesterday. What I wanted you to do was give Elmo two test tickles."

An to tink we sepnt ours n ours stuydnig for seppl ling tsts.
Shuc a waist of tyme. :evil:

Latest posts