• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SD Stockgrowers host speaker Leo McDonnell at BH Stock Show

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Happy

Reaction score
Leo McDonnel, Past President R-CALF USA
Monday, January 30 6:00 p.m. (mountain time)
Civic Center Theater
EVERYONE WELCOME
5:00 Social in Theater Lobby
:cboy:

Happy,

When can we expect R-CALF to actually win a court case?

a. They lost their dumping case against Canada.
b. They lost in Pickett vs. ibp
c. They lost in appeal of Pickett vs. ibp
d. They lost their injunction against USDA to stop Canadian imports
e. They lost in appeal on their injunction against USDA to stop Canadian imports.

Do you think that it's just coincidence that R-CALF never wins a court case, do you really believe that our legal system is that corrupt, or could it be that R-CALF operates on emotion (a need to blame) rather than fact?

What was R-CALF's prediction on the cattle markets if the Canadian border opened to live cattle? Did any of them predict that the cattle market would continue to climb like it has after Canadian live cattle imports were allowed back in? Has anyone from R-CALF admitted to being dead wrong on that?

Leo tells industry blamers what they want to hear, not what the facts will support. More people are figuring that out every day.

~SH~

Truth is your only bias?

They won the dumping case against Canada.
They were not plaintiffs in Pickett
They caught the USDA breaking their own rules and got them stopped without even going to court.

If they were so unsuccesful with the border, why do you rant about them costing Canadian producers so much money? You contradict yourself. How can they be so unsucessful in court, but yet cause so much damage?

Behind his back, you've accused Leo of lying time and time again. Why don't you go to Rapid and confront him face to face? Here's your chance to put on your NCBA hat and expose him in front of everybody. Go make yourself proud.

Sandbag: "Truth is your only bias?"

You've proven nothing to the contrary.

Sandbag: "They won the dumping case against Canada."

That is a lie!

Sandbag: "They were not plaintiffs in Pickett"

They didn't have to be plaintiffs to support the case.

Sandbag: "They caught the USDA breaking their own rules and got them stopped without even going to court."

When their case went to court, they lost and they lost on appeal because they didn't have a case against Canadian imports.

Sandbag: "If they were so unsuccesful with the border, why do you rant about them costing Canadian producers so much money? You contradict yourself. How can they be so unsucessful in court, but yet cause so much damage?"

They were only successful in keeping the border closed long enough for their lies to be discovered in court.

Sandbag: "Why don't you go to Rapid and confront him face to face?"

If he wants to discuss these issues face to face and one on one, he knows where I can be found. Leo doesn't want a debate from a factual merit, he is much more comfortable standing up and making statements.

Sandbag: "Here's your chance to put on your NCBA hat and expose him in front of everybody."

What is it with you and having me chase R-CULT around the country and disrupt their meetings by challenging their lies? If they or you think your arguments had merit, you could defend them here.

"M"COOL is R-CULT's claim to fame and it's the biggest legislative joke I have ever seen. WOW, SOME ACCOMPLISHMENT to segregate 5% of the U.S. beef consumption as a novelty item at the expense of labeling all beef when consumers are not asking for it and there's no way to enforce it. REAL BRILLIANCE THERE SANDBAG!

~SH~

SH,"If he wants to discuss these issues face to face and one on one, he knows where I can be found."

Guess that shows how serious he takes you.

Sandhusker said:
Andy said:
Sandhusker "They won the dumping case against Canada."

How did they win the case against Canada?

They won the case. Proving damages was the problem.

But they never stopped boxed beef from coming down, and then live cattle started coming after they "won" there case.

Andy said:
Sandhusker said:
Andy said:

But they never stopped boxed beef from coming down, and then live cattle started coming after they "won" there case.

The dumping case was say before BSE in Canada. They are unrelated.

Sandbag: "Guess that shows how serious he takes you."

I'm sure Leo would much rather make statements than justify how Canadian beef is "high risk" and "unsafe" due to having BSE in their native herd in comparison to the U.S. having the "saffest beef in the world" due to our firewalls which are less stringent than Canada.

If nobody ever questions R-CALF on their antics, the deception train keeps running down the tracks and the followers like you keep nodding your heads as he tells you what you want to hear.

Sandbag: "They won the case. Proving damages was the problem."

Bullsh*t!

Herman Schumacher, R-CALF director and LMA proponent stated, "We lost the dumping case against Canada".

I guess Herman needs to consult you on whether or not they won or lost.

Andy,

Sandbag's right about one thing and that is that the dumping case and R-CALF's phony BSE injunction THAT THEY ALSO LOST are unrelated. Mark it on the calendar, Sandbag actually stated something accurately.

~SH~

SH, please take your crap someplace else. You've been proven wrong time and time again, yet you keep bringing it up. No matter how many times you say it, you're still wrong.

Sandhusker said:
Andy said:
Sandhusker said:

The dumping case was say before BSE in Canada. They are unrelated.

Thanks for the info Sandhusker.

Sandhusker said:
Andy said:

So in the end they didn't win the case. :roll: It was more than a problem. R-Calf couldn't prove damages so they lost.

Bill said:
Sandhusker said:
Andy said:

So in the end they didn't win the case. :roll: It was more than a problem. R-Calf couldn't prove damages so they lost.

I'd probably honestly call it a moral victory - which does your ego good but not your pocketbook. Regardless, the one who claims "Truth is my only bias" showed more bias than truth. :roll:

Sandbag: "SH, please take your crap someplace else. You've been proven wrong time and time again, yet you keep bringing it up. No matter how many times you say it, you're still wrong."

Hahaha! Keep telling yourself that over and over and over. Eventually you'll be convinced.

You're entire belief system is based on opinions that you believe are facts. If your "OPINION" is that I have been proven wrong time and time again, then it becomes "FACT" because that is what you want to believe. Typical of the brainwashed R-CULTers.

Tell me oh master of illusion, why did Herman Schumacher state that R-CALF lost their dumping case against Canada if that was not true?

Are you saying that Herman lied about this?

In your childish little brain, you want to believe R-CULT won their dumping case even though they lost.

You say I have been proven wrong time and time again huh? Well why don't you provide the proof that R-CULT won their dumping case and we'll see shall we?

Gonna dance around that like you did with "perjury"? But, but, but you have to be convicted of perjury to have lied under oath. Doesn't matter if your testimony is thrown out.

I'm glad you and Conman have eachother. You're deceptive peas in a pod.

~SH~

SH, "Gonna dance around that like you did with "perjury"? But, but, but you have to be convicted of perjury to have lied under oath. Doesn't matter if your testimony is thrown out."

I gave you several examples to show that you don't have to lie in order to be wrong. But, you'ld rather continue to promote your bias than consider the truth.

Latest posts