• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SEAC June 30 for Mike, Murgen, Porker, OT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind going reader. If you'll pick up my plane ticket and reservations when you get yours I'll get us in to see the Queen. Good trade?

I wouldn't mind going reader. If you'll pick up my plane ticket and reservations when you get yours I'll get us in to see the Queen. Good trade?

Good idea Mike, and I'll provide the place to stay. I have friends that would gladly put us up. We might need to work some sheep for a couple of days though! Wouldn't take us long, he's only got thousands, but it's hilly country.

We just have to get the dogs (9 of them/3 a piece) to work for us. :D :D :D

Murgen said:

Good idea Mike, and I'll provide the place to stay. I have friends that would gladly put us up. We might need to work some sheep for a couple of days though! Wouldn't take us long, he's only got thousands, but it's hilly country.

We just have to get the dogs (9 of them/3 a piece) to work for us. :D :D :D

Have they got any pigs for Porker? :wink:

Latest posts