• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Seahawk Supporter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Terry Bradshaw, a former Pittsburgh Steeler quarterback, after
living a
full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.
They came to a modest little house with a faded Steelers flag in the
window. "This house is yours for eternity, Terry." said God.
"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Bradshaw
felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the
porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3
story mansion with a blue and white sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flag pole
with an enormous SEAHAWKS flag, and in every window a blue Towel.
Bradshaw looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful,
but I have a question. I was an all-pro quarterback, I hold many NFL
records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."
God said, "So what's your poin t Bradshaw?"
"Well, why does Matt Hasselbeck get a better house than me?"
God chuckled, and said, "Terry, that's not Matt's house, its mine."

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

I'm with you OldTimer -- GO SEAHAWKS!!!! I've been a fan since they formed in '76...

Good post!

DANG YOU Oldtimer geeshhh ya almost gave me a heartattack.... all I read was Terry Bradshaw died ........stopped and sniffed and read on GRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL
Yes Terry gotta LOVE him ....see told ya something about them bald heads :wink:
Gotta LOVE a man who supports his daughters showing Paints.

wish this danged old computer of mine was not so slow on the download...just took a GREAT pix of my two littlest ones wearing their brand new SEATTLE SEAHAWKS sweatshirts!!! HOOOORAHHHH, HAWKS!!!! Got a dinner and a movie riding on this game with the hubby...no, he is not really a stealers' fan, but his Broncos did not make it and MY SEAHAWKS did...sooooo :wink:

Ranchwife is just trying to lead two very good boys off the straight and narrow. Betcha next fall they'll be back to cheering for the good old DENVER BRONCOS :wink: :wink:

cowboyup said:
Ranchwife is just trying to lead two very good boys off the straight and narrow. Betcha next fall they'll be back to cheering for the good old DENVER BRONCOS :wink: :wink:

hope the couch is comfortable, cowboyup....since that is where you will be crying in your beer tonight when the seahawks WIN!!!!! By the way, I really like Outback Steakhouse (there is now one in Bozeman...hint!) and a nice romantic comedy sounds good!! :lol:

Latest posts