• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SEARCH no longer works

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
A couple days ago, I tried to search for the picture of the cow "impaled upon a protruding pipe." Ranchers.net search no longer seems to bring up anything from the old software. I did find a reference on Google, which is below, but nothing comes from clicking the link. It all seems to have vanished like Hillary's e-mail. If all this has been lost out in cyberspace, Oldtimer should be rejoicing.

http://www.ranchers.net/forum/post-277452.html

Apr 25, 2008 - 11 posts - ‎10 authors
A good old Hereford cow would of just scratched her ribs on that riser ... Soapweed ... When she came down, she was positioned on the piece of protruding pipe and promptly was positively pronounced impaled and pulseless.
http://www.ranchers.net/forum/post-277452.html

I noticed today that you can add to many smiley faces to a message. Ten is the limit and then it wont let you submit your post til you subtract a few smilies! Oh the joys of technology! I can't tell Rancherfred he is wrong is a SMILEY way. :D :D What in the heck is that about? I musta missed the huge controversy when smiley faces attempted to take over the world. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nine smiley faces is my limit so I will end my reply. So much for free speech! SMILEY FACE!

Ya the search was a great tool when wanting to double check something you know you came across a while back.

Soapweed said:
This is a neighbor's cow that I saw while driving down the highway. It was such a unique death, that I had to drive over to capture the moment with the camera. The cow had evidently jumped up on another cow, and came down on top of an old well pipe. It would be a bad way to die.
Impaleduponapieceofprotrudingpipe.jpg

Poor old cow
Deaderthanadoornail.jpg

Deader than a doornail
Deadcow.jpg

She's a goner. Her troubles are over.

Found it. Thanks, Macon.

Latest posts