• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SEC & It's Wild West

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker said:
Uhhhhh, I'm watching the Skaggies handle Auburn right now.....

Sometimes the ball bounces funny. And then sometimes the defense don't show up. :wink:

OWE MONEY said:
Mike,Sandhusker told me you will probably be a Uni of Ala fan the rest of your life now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has me mixed up with someone else. :wink:

Your tiggers clearly were the better team, but you've got to hang on to the damn ball - and why the hell do these guys not go under center inside the 5? Good grief, go under center, bring in a fullback, and stick it in.

Sandhusker said:
Your tiggers clearly were the better team, but you've got to hang on to the damn ball - and why the hell do these guys not go under center inside the 5? Good grief, go under center, bring in a fullback, and stick it in.

is the 5 really any different than the 50?? Shotgun had worked all day.

Irrelevant hell!! I'm watching FSU getting it handed to them and hoping Bama's next.

The SEC got to believing they were better than everyone else and didn't have to play to win. Best thing that could've happened.

But I won't say too much. All of us didn't win. :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Irrelevant hell!! I'm watching FSU getting it handed to them and hoping Bama's next.

The SEC got to believing they were better than everyone else and didn't have to play to win. Best thing that could've happened.

But I won't say too much. All of us didn't win. :lol: :lol:

In Obama's world (YOUR president), there are no winners or losers, just participants where we all do well. :wink:

Or Wisconsin might of won. Or Mich. State might of won. Or, or, or . The SEC don't how to play against weather, or something? What say you, Mike?

Haytrucker said:
Or Wisconsin might of won. Or Mich. State might of won. Or, or, or . The SEC don't how to play against weather, or something? What say you, Mike?

They got the big head and thought they could win without effort.

They'll be better off for it in the long run.

TB, after listening to Jigs go on & on for MONTHS about how awful and irrelevant the B1G was, I thought it was time he got a little of his own medicine, especially after the Ohio State did the unthinkable and whopped Bama with a knotted plow line, Wisky beating Auburn w/out a HC, and his team of JuCo transfers got beat by UCLA. With his going on about the B1G being the worst of the five power conferences, it seemed like some poetic justice that the teams vying for the title this time don't call the SEC or the Big XII home.

it seemed like some poetic justice that the teams vying for the title this time don't call the SEC or the Big XII home.

After the title being down south for the last 8-9 years, it's inevitable that someone else get a piece of the pie once in a what seems a lifetime. :lol: :lol:

Perplexing to see someone all giggly about going 5-5 in the bowl games tho'.

Big problem is the B1G STILL gets no respect. Have you seen the CBSSPORTSPOLL yet?
1. Oregon Ducks
2. Alabama Crimson Tide
3. Florida State Seminoles
4. TCU Horned Frogs
5. Ohio State Buckeyes
6. Baylor Bears

:lol: :lol: :roll:

CBS....the network with the first Commie anchorman, Walter Cronkite.

All the geniuses thought Sham was such a better racehorse than Secretariat, too.

Should the Ohio State win the title, I guess the B1G will still be the Rodney Dangerfield of the power 5.

Today, the only thing for 100% sure is the title WON'T be headed to Bama, Florida State, TCU, or Baylor. :wink:

Latest posts