• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Secret Weapon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Then you must really have problems with folks who advertise they feed their bulls, and I quote, "a high roughage ration". I know a couple of very prominent, nationally recognized breeders who do, in fact, put that information out. IN PRINT.

But Harve Pauly knows the rest of the story. Their bulls are fed a high roughage ration......the last 3 or 4 days before the sale. Before that, they are pouring the grain to them. So technically they are not lying, but they aren't being entirely truthful, either.

I never said the folks using AminoGain were keeping the info from their customers. They just don't want their competitors in the bull selling business knowing what they are doing, as they see Aminogain as an ADVANTAGE....because the product works that well.

Anybody buying bulls (or studs, or cars, or most anything else at auction) ought to be grown up enough to realize you need to have your eyes wide open, that you don't buy the first critter they run through the ring, you go out back and look in all the pens....and most importantly, you don't buy the story, you buy the merchandise.

At the end of the day, I have no control over the honesty or actions of my customers. But some folks like to kill the messenger anyway.....

I am very careful who I bulls from. If there is outright deceit I won't buy. Good seedstock producers are good cowmen I won't say I can't be fooled but I am pretty sure I won't be fooled twice. I guess BS only goes so far and overfed bulls are just that overfed bulls. Not a very good chance they will help my bottom line. This amino gain sounds like a way to get bulls heavier and fatter not a very practical approach in my opinion.
Not trying to shoot the messenger either just don't like the fatter bull approach. Gee I miss Northern Rancher on topics like this.

in this argument, I would like to shoot the messenger..... just because I know him so well, and he has been putting the moves on my cousin Mary.,..... :wink: gotcha!

WB said:
I am very careful who I bulls from. If there is outright deceit I won't buy. Good seedstock producers are good cowmen I won't say I can't be fooled but I am pretty sure I won't be fooled twice. I guess BS only goes so far and overfed bulls are just that overfed bulls. Not a very good chance they will help my bottom line. This amino gain sounds like a way to get bulls heavier and fatter not a very practical approach in my opinion.
Not trying to shoot the messenger either just don't like the fatter bull approach. Gee I miss Northern Rancher on topics like this.

AminoGain doesn't makes bulls fat, or add fat to bulls, It increases muscle. Bulls will be heavier with muscle, not increased fat......

jigs said:
in this argument, I would like to shoot the messenger..... just because I know him so well, and he has been putting the moves on my cousin Mary.,..... :wink: gotcha!

YOU ACTUALLY CLAIM MARY NOW??? HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm not bald enough to turn her on. She likes cue balls like you and your cousin Mike.......and the rest of your male family members......... :lol:

loomixguy said:
jigs said:

I'm not bald enough to turn her on. She likes cue balls like you and your cousin Mike.......and the rest of your male family members......... :lol:

Claim is a strong word......I see her once a year at Thanksgiving, and have said no more than hello to her in 10 years.....

jigs said:
loomixguy said:
jigs said:

Claim is a strong word......I see her once a year at Thanksgiving, and have said no more than hello to her in 10 years.....

BS!!!

YOU are the one who posted, calling her "my cousin Mary"!!

Talk about an epic fail on your part, Jiggsy... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts