• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

See Ya Later

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
Carter recieved the ag engineering scholarship from SDSU. So we are loading up and going to the banquet tonite... If you see the beverly hillbillys going down the interstate you know it's us.... Yee Haww...

I'll be on the look out for anyone causing trouble in Brookings. I'm around the area this week. Congrats on the award!

I meant to post to this last week.

Congrats Carter. :D :D :D

I think anybody that can keep the Briggs and Stratton motors running deserve something better then the Nobel Peace prize. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks...
He's ag engineer now...
The first thing for him to design is a woman friendly grease gun.... A pink one.....

1.jpg

From this to

sdsuscholarship.jpg

this

katrina said:
Thanks...
He's ag engineer now...
The first thing for him to design is a woman friendly grease gun.... A pink one.....

Congrats Katrina! And I couldn't agree more with you :D . While we're making requests, could he also work on designing fencing pliers with handles spaced closer, so that those of us with small hands can actually use them to pound staples with comfortably (rather than having to slide our hands up towards the neck, losing the swinging power) ???

I'm sure I can come up with more ideas :lol: . :D

WyomingRancher said:
katrina said:
Thanks...
He's ag engineer now...

Congrats Katrina! And I couldn't agree more with you :D . While we're making requests, could he also work on designing fencing pliers with handles spaced closer, so that those of us with small hands can actually use them to pound staples with comfortably (rather than having to slide our hands up towards the neck, losing the swinging power) ???

I'm sure I can come up with more ideas :lol: . :D

I'll put it on the list...... Right under billhooks....

Northern Rancher said:
Is this your wrestler katrina-congrats to him!!!

Yes it is.........

And thanks to your good advice, which I passed around to other mothers who was dealing with sports...... We had a very successful career and I was a good wrestling mom.....
Thank You...... :tiphat:

Latest posts