• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Seeking lost Montana Teabag

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Perhaps he is trying to help oldtimer find it :wink: :wink: :wink:

JAH said:
Oldtimer hasn't seen his teabag for years.

better watch out OT,looks like some queer fella is looking for you....I could be wrong....JAH could be a she .......

hopalong said:

but OT,seeing how Hoppy is deeply intrenched (no pun intended) in the ranchers gay community...He has already outted JAH as a male.....and they are searching for your tea bag.....Really it is kind of rude bringing their search to a public forum.....but you know how those gays are,always upsetting God and forcing thier lifestyle apon everyone else... :wink: :wink: :wink:

nonothing said:
hopalong said:

but OT,seeing how Hoppy is deeply intrenched (no pun intended) in the ranchers gay community...He has already outted JAH as a male.....and they are searching for your tea bag.....Really it is kind of rude bringing their search to a public forum.....but you know how those gays are,always upsetting God and forcing thier lifestyle apon everyone else... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sorry to bust your bubble nonothing, but i do not suscribe to your gay lifestyle.
Don't worry about my GOD he loves me knowing that I am not GAY :wink: :wink: :wink:

Try again lil boy :D :D :D or is it transexual nonothing ???? :D

Oh yea he loves what I have and won't let him have, but then look out if you are male he will love you too :wink: :wink:

Good GAWD and what does this add to any debate?
You lower yourselves to the lowest level.
OT is alot of things you can prove with facts...with out resorting to labeling that there is no defence against.
Kinda like tea party goers are drunks......
If you disagree with obama your a racisit.....

What is going to happen when we do get this push to totalitarianism stopped? Do we just ignore those who couldnt/wouldnt see what was going on ......or do we intergrated them back in and hope hey learned their lesson about freedom?

Latest posts