• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Semester Two Started Today.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Well, Semester two started today. I start everyday off with Chemistry. I hate that class already. With a passion. I wish I could drop it. I'm ok at it but I hate it. I can't drop it. School blows.

Next, we'll move onto period two, Creative writing. It was either that or Information Processing. At least in this class we get to draw pictures. But I got homework on the first day. AAAAHHHH!

Ah yes, Commercial cooking, and let me tell you, at a girl to guy ratio of 4:1, I'm a gonna be gettin me some phone numbers. Yep. I'm a babe magnet in the biggest wheel-show of a class in the history of the world. Life is good.

Now, lunch. Nothing too important to speak of.

Biology. What a class. 13 kids. I sit behind the girl I like. I kicked her chair and she stuck her toungue out at me. She so wants me!

I get to end the day off with Psychology 30. That's right, a grade twelve class. I r so smrt. The teacher is a looker. Whew. If she was a bit younger I'd definately go for her, but she's not my type. Oh, right, about the class.. Well.. I sit beside my good friend Russel and am in a square qith another two guys we party with on a regular basis. I hate driving. Every weekend, just because I don't drink.. Oops, off topic. We're reading these jurnals about growing up. I read the first paragraph.
It took me an hour. It's extra because it was a sub. We made paper planes and said we had to go to the bathroom so we could race them. I lost.

Well, that was my most wonderful day ever. I'll post my creative writing assignment when I finish it, if it's not too late!

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Oh Pshaw. I've still got to graduate. In a year and a half. But hey, for now, I don't mind goin to Horomone High. lol
You ARE Hormone High :p

Kinda like banging my head against a wall but heck I'll give it a try.....Girls BAD...Schoolwork GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schoolwork bad! Girls good! Very good! Awooooga!

And I am not horomone high, I am horomone central, get your facts straight and quit it with the tall jokes! :p haha

Latest posts