• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Senators who voted to give illegals aliens SS benefits

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Liberty Belle

Reaction score
THESE ARE THE SENATORS WHO VOTED TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS.
Regardless of political party , these politicians need to be defeated.

Grouped by Home State:

Alabama:

Alaska: Stevens (R-AK), Yea

Arizona: McCain (R-AZ), Yea

Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Yea - Pryor (D-AR), Yea

California: Boxer (D-CA), Yea - Feinstein (D-CA), Yea

Colorado: Salazar (D-CO), Yea

Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Yea - Lieberman (D-CT), Yea

Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Yea - Carper (D-DE), Yea

Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Yea

Georgia:

Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Yea - Inouye (D-HI), Yea

Idaho:

Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Yea - Obama (D-IL), Yea

Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Yea - Lugar (R-IN), Yea

Iowa: Harkin (D-IA), Yea

Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Yea

Kentucky:

Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea

Maine:

Maryland: Mikulski (D-MD), Yea - Sarbanes (D-MD), Yea

Massachusetts:Kennedy (D-MA), Yea - Kerry (D-MA), Yea

Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Yea - Stabenow (D-MI), Yea

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri:

Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea

Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Yea

Nevada: Reid (D-NV), Yea

New Hampshire:

New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea - Menendez (D-NJ), Yea

New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Yea

New York: Clinton (D-NY), Yea - Schumer (D-NY), Yea

North Carolina:

North Dakota: Dorgan (D-ND), Yea

Ohio: DeWine (R-OH), Yea - Voinovich (R-OH), Yea

Oklahoma:

Oregon: Wyden (D-OR), Yea

Pennsylvania: Specter (R-PA), Yea

Rhode Island: Chafee (R-RI), Yea - Reed (D-RI), Yea

South Carolina:Graham (R-SC), Yea

South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Yea

Tennessee:

Texas:

Utah:

Vermont: Jeffords (I-VT), Yea - Leahy (D-VT), Yea

Virginia:

Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea - Murray (D-WA), Yea

West Virginia: Rockefeller (D-WV), Not Voting

Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Yea - Kohl (D-WI), Yea

Wyoming:

You'll also note that South Dakota's Sen. Tim Johnson voted wrong, as usual, and my hero, Sen. John Thune voted right again.

Spread the word. When the rights of the citizens of this country are secondary to the so-called "rights" of ILLEGAL ALIENS, something is terribly wrong and those senators must be replaced.

Well I am just stunned, stunned that the fine senators from Chicago voted for this :roll: ... Yes, I say Chicago because it doesn't matter what the rest of the state thinks, Chicago is all that matter :mad:

Baucus still doesn't care what most Montanas think... How the boy keeps getting elected is beyond me. The imports of that state must be weilding more and more power...

This is the version of the immigration bill that George W. Bush supports. I still find it funny that you all want to ignore that fact. But then it gives me a chance to point it out. :lol:

This is the version of the immigration bill that George W. Bush supports. I still find it funny that you all want to ignore that fact. But then it gives me a chance to point it out.
I guess if you wait long enough and look hard enough, you can find common ground with anyone. Will it surprise you to know that I am also upset with Bush for his stand on immigration dis?

I am absolutely incensed that Bush, McCain, Specter and several other so-called "moderate Republicans", along with every flaming liberal in DC, want to give illegal aliens amnesty.

Does this make me want to run out and vote for the likes of Hillary or Gore? I don't think so…

Liberty Belle said:
This is the version of the immigration bill that George W. Bush supports. I still find it funny that you all want to ignore that fact. But then it gives me a chance to point it out.
I guess if you wait long enough and look hard enough, you can find common ground with anyone. Will it surprise you to know that I am also upset with Bush for his stand on immigration dis?

I am absolutely incensed that Bush, McCain, Specter and several other so-called "moderate Republicans", along with every flaming liberal in DC, want to give illegal aliens amnesty.

Does this make me want to run out and vote for the likes of Hillary or Gore? I don't think so…

No, I'm not surprised that you're upset with Bush for his stand on immigration. But I am surprised that you will admit it. :shock: I'd guess that most people posting here don't like his stand, but most won't admit their hero has feet of clay, even on immigration.

The aliens are comming to do jobs that americans wont do,now it is to much to look after thier social needs?How poor do these people need to get?With out proper social needs the creation of a poorer society,just keeps growing.Why not get the lazy welfare bleeding american folks off thier asses and this problem would go away.Or pay the cost of living at least,if you hire someone?

nonothing said:
The aliens are comming to do jobs that americans wont do,now it is to much to look after thier social needs?How poor do these people need to get?With out proper social needs the creation of a poorer society,just keeps growing.Why not get the lazy welfare bleeding american folks off thier asses and this problem would go away.Or pay the cost of living at least,if you hire someone?

bullbutter !

these criminals come here take jobs and send the money back to Mexico, they never pay taxes, they get free education for thier kids, free medical care, fly under the radar, fill our prisons, and a lot of them get fake papers to milk our social welfare programs.

if you want to come here to better your life and contribute to this nation, fine, get here legally, learn our language, and assymilate.

why do we need to bend over backwards to understand you?? you came here, learn OUR system!!

I would rather we pull out of Iraq and fight the war that will do us more good, send our troops into Texas and California, we are gonna have to get serious about this or we will lose our nation to these Mexicans!!!!

they have a very broad voting base, and they will take a leading role in this country.

Not that I wish anything on the Canadians, but to counter nonothings
post, lets just load them up and haul the busloads to Canada. Nonothing
seems to have the answer for another country, lets see how he does
with the problem in his own country.

Faster horses said:
Not that I wish anything on the Canadians, but to counter nonothings
post, lets just load them up and haul the busloads to Canada. Nonothing
seems to have the answer for another country, lets see how he does
with the problem in his own country.

There is complaints on this site about welfare and lazy people on it....I mention it as a solution and i am jumped on...I never new that all the aliens were criminals sending money back to care for thier families.while stealing social services and not paying taxes on the money they make.Had I know that they were crowding prisons and offering only negative vibes i would never of suggested help with social issues....I appologize for my ignorance,I just thought maybe having an apple tree with no apples on it and staring at one that has many apples spioling on the ground,over the fence next store.That I may reach over to try and make my families life a little more fuller by picking up a few of the half spoiled apples.....Would i blame my nieghbor?NO.I was born here and him there.he just had better people looking out for him then i did....

As i Canadian,I will no longer say what I believe.For even if my thoughts make sense,people Like FH with thier limited brain power,will still dissrespect me for where i live...I am just glad people like FH are not in a positions of power very often. For if no other reason then that, the mindless pide pipers still get the mindless to follow.

Make no mistake, nonothing; I consider Canada to be good neighbors and have friends there. I consider us all to be North Americans. I don't think you can find any place where I have said one word against Canada or their people.

Since this is an open forum, perhaps it would be best to not
try to solve America's problem when you really don't have all the facts.

If it makes you feel better, nonothing, at one point I was symphatic
to the Mexicans...legal or illegal. I have since educated myself a bit
better and found I only had an opinion that wasn't based on anything.

The cost of having illegal immigrants is just too high. If they want
to earn the right to be in this country, more power to them. I'd
welcome them with open arms. I know some Mexicans that I am
proud to know...and they are here legally.

jigs said:
bullbutter !

these criminals come here take jobs and send the money back to Mexico, they never pay taxes, they get free education for thier kids, free medical care, fly under the radar, fill our prisons, and a lot of them get fake papers to milk our social welfare programs.

Butterball to you, too. It's illegal to hire anyone without a social security #. Since illegals use fake social security numbers, or one belonging to someone else, their money is being used by the US government.

if you want to come here to better your life and contribute to this nation, fine, get here legally, learn our language, and assymilate.

why do we need to bend over backwards to understand you?? you came here, learn OUR system!!

Then you need to think about the current President of the United States. He's been very clear about his stand on immigration.

I would rather we pull out of Iraq and fight the war that will do us more good, send our troops into Texas and California, we are gonna have to get serious about this or we will lose our nation to these Mexicans!!!!

Wow! I think Jigs just agreed with me that the Iraqi war is a waste of time, money and lives. My day is good. :lol:

they have a very broad voting base, and they will take a leading role in this country.

Illegals can't vote. But they do have many supporters who can vote. They also have one of the highest birth rates in the country, illegals and legal. So both the Repubican and Democratic parties are starting to pay attention to our Mexican population.

Latest posts