• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

September 1, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
PeachandGoose.jpg

Peach and Goose
Kosmoskollectionofkluckers.jpg

Kosmo's kollection of kluckers
Anequalopportunitychickenranch.jpg

An equal opportunity chicken ranch
Allracescreedscolorsandculturesaccepted.jpg

All races, creeds, colors, and cultures accepted
Kindofprettyforachicken.jpg

Kind of pretty colored for a chicken
Acoupleoffaintinggoats.jpg

There are even a couple of fainting goats.
Afrogincamouflageclothing.jpg

A frog in camouflage clothing
Peacefulpondinthepasture.jpg

Peaceful pond in the pasture
Afewredcalvescamethisspring.jpg

A few red calves came this spring.
Theyareoutofblackcowsandblackbulls.jpg

They are out of black cows and black bulls but came out red.
Eveningcloudsrollin.jpg

Evening clouds roll in.
Cloudslookingadifferentdirection.jpg

Looking at clouds from a different direction
Puddleontheroad.jpg

Puddle on the road after an evening shower

I had a henhouse of those fancy varieties at one time - I also had "Crook", a pet racoon. He left me the smallest; a cornish, and the biggest; a huge black, feather-legged hen. :x Not one of my better combinations :roll: :oops:
Kids enjoyed the coon a lot more than the chicken chores anyway :)

Another nice set of pics.

Looks like a nice assortment of young cluckers. Anybody know what are the ones that look like Silver Lace Wyandotte but have feathers down their legs?? Is there is cochin variety of those now?? And, ewwwww, that turken is ugly.

MO_cows said:

Looks like a nice assortment of young cluckers. Anybody know what are the ones that look like Silver Lace Wyandotte but have feathers down their legs?? Is there is cochin variety of those now?? And, ewwwww, that turken is ugly.

Huh :? :???:

Big Muddy rancher said:
MO_cows said:

Everyone knows what a turken is, where have you been? :roll: :p

The only time I have ever been around those kinds of chickens, they used to chase me all over the yard. :oops: I HATE chickens!!!! :mad:

Big Muddy rancher said:
MO_cows said:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, I see how it is now. Having fun at my expense about the chickens but let them fainting goats slide right on by.

jodywy said:
if water can go thru the fence can't the goats? :p

They just stand around and faint. It's fun watching the ol' Kosmo Kid sneaking around the backside of them and then flopping an umbrella in their face. They stiffen up and almost go down. They are not quite as dramatic as this video, but close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=RGz97dxGHV8

Latest posts