• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

sequal to brokeback mountain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowboyup

Reaction score
heard that hollywood is already planning a sequal to brokeback mountain

they're going to call it XXXXXXXXX creek starring Willie Nelson and Tim Mcgraw :cboy:

sorry if I offended anyone I heard the joke today and thought it was funny appealed to my sick sense of humor i guess

I heard the sequal was gonna be called Lonesome Doug or doc's holiday with billy the kid.

"Lonesome Doug' man that's too funny that would be the first sign of the apocalypse seeing Woodrow and Gus in that kind of movie. You got to wonder about Heath Ledger he was in that Brother's Grimm 'fairy' tale lol.

Northern Rancher said:
"Lonesome Doug' man that's too funny that would be the first sign of the apocalypse seeing Woodrow and Gus in that kind of movie. You got to wonder about Heath Ledger he was in that Brother's Grimm 'fairy' tale lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Northern Rancher said:

Two word's (Rope Sucker)

Me thinks someone is jealous of Tim's wife. You don't have to like him or his music but to put him in a gay movie with willie is hardly fair.

oh but I have heard two coyotes howling that sounded better than a duet with Tim and Faith. Those songs are channel changers. aaawhoooooooooo

sw said:
oh but I have heard two coyotes howling that sounded better than a duet with Tim and Faith. Those songs are channel changers. aaawhoooooooooo

I agree, but she sure is pretty to watch!

jigs said:
sw said:

I agree, but she sure is pretty to watch!

Sara Evans is by far prettier aaawhoooooooooooooooo

Actually,

Gretchen Wilson turns my head more so than Faith Hill. I think it started when I saw that video for "Redneck Woman". I didn't like the song so much till the Video. Something about her gettin muddied up on that four wheeler and then coming in and throwin her top to the laundry...

Really, I think some of it is hearing her story. She put in a lot of work and time for her craft and really appreciates where she is. When she talks about it, seems like she is afraid someone might pinch her and wake her up. Part of her story includes the night the guy came and decided to sign her. She knew what he was there for and thot she bombed again because he was not even paying attention. She still did her best in spite of her spirit being crushed. Turns out he realized he was going to sign her early in her set, and had to get to something else...As I write this I think about all the threads involving the kids and basketball and other projects. I think if they learned one lesson and it was to keep doing your best even when you have no chance, that would make the efforts of everyone supporting them more than worthwhile.

Funny thing as we age, seems like charachter can be much more attractive than A little Blush and Hair Spray. Luckily I am married to both,

PPRM

CattleRMe said:
Here's a question people who's prettier Shania or Faith?

both have become a little too plastic, don't ya think??? My daughter looks up more to the likes of Gretchen Wilson and Miranda Lambert!!

You know that could be au natural ranchwife-Canada is noted for producing beautiful women-gotta love when Shania sings in her hockey sweater lol.She grew up as tough as anybody and deserves her success.

There are good looking women everywhere - my wife would say the same about men.

I tend to judge music and an entertainers talent in the following manner:

If I can enjoy the music without looking at the video - it is good.

Try it some time - you might be surprized how many songs you strike OFF your list.

Regards,

B.C.

Latest posts