• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Server Down

Help Support Ranchers.net:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
We're moving one of our servers to a larger faster box. And I had a typo in the new DNS which caused problems in scattered parts of the country. It should be working for just about everybody by the time you see this. Sorry.:oops:

And thanks to all of you who let me know about the problem. The sites never went down here so I didn't realize there was a problem.

Whoa baby....... I thought I was threw off... :wink: Then I went into dts....Had panic attacts, the shakes, crying uncontrollably......
Naw........ But I'm sure glad to be back...........

katrina said:
Whoa baby....... I thought I was threw off... :wink: Then I went into dts....Had panic attacts, the shakes, crying uncontrollably......

Yup me too!!! Glad things are up and working...geez never thought I was addicted...silly me!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

katrina said:

Yeah me too-- And from the e-mails I got while it was down, we're not the only ones....Had the nicest rain in the world I wanted to brag about yesterday morning- couldn't get on--had to go to the water hole and listen to all the other rained out old fogies brag....

Freak Thunderstorm moved in from the east on Tuesday evening--Got .5 on the river, 1 inch at the north place and a neighbor at the east end of our pasture got 2 inchs....Some places got none- others got as much as 7 inchs in Brockton.....

Sounds like some are still down...Ranchwife, Hanta and sw...Haven't heard from Big Muddy, Tam, or Manitoba Rancher- they were down...

I'm ok and I contacted Macon about the others I knew of that still couldn't get on.

Hey OT, we got some rain too. We got six tenths Tuesday night. The wind blew something terrible yesterday but the pastures sure look good now.
HOORAY!! And we should get more this weekend.

XXXXXXXXXXX ( that's keeping my fingers crossed.)

Greg and I are on the same computer,I have my own site ,he has his. Today I can get into ranchers. He can't, says server down :???:

I wondered if I'd been banned, too. :shock: Tried all day to get on yesterday, had a very important PM to send, but no luck. I was sure glad when I finally got back here this morning! It's amazing how quickly you can get addicted to one of these things........ :twisted:

Glad to hear about your rains........when ya get tired of em, blow em this way, k? :wink:

:cboy:

Ranchy, the only reason you would be banned is for that great (I mean bad) Avatar.

Is that you?

Just got home and found e-mails from rancherswife, cowboyup, Hanta Yo, sw, Tam, and Big Muddy from this afternoon that say they still can't get on......

Sounds like withdrawls are sitting in bad- they are even talking about fixing lawnmowers and mowing lawns :roll: :shock:

A little more checking and it appears Manitoba Rancher and Northern Rancher can't either.....

This is even getting downright serious- Big Muddy is missing Haymaker :roll: - but he got a water blister on his hand today today to take his place :wink: :lol: :lol:

And I have not heard from Haymaker either.....

nenmrancher said:
Is this problem also affecting cattletoday? I have been unable to even get the site to come up let alone log in. But I am not having any trouble with ranchers at all.

Yep

How many search parties have been sent out already?

We should set up a phone-check system, just to make sure everybody is okay, if they don't check in for a day or two.

We should all change our aliases, and switch sides on the issues we all discuss. Just to mess with them when they all get back.

Latest posts