• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sexual Harassment and Stalking

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
I was just curious if The topic "Sexual Harassment and Stalking " could be deleted now. Since we have all come to realize this warning post was contrived by a feeble minded man who used it to try and cover his leftist agenda and tactics to silence any opposition. This whole post was based on his lies, and it shouldn't be up any longer giving the Ranchers site a black eye. Ranchers has proven it is better than one leftwingernuts agenda

Nah Larry, we should keep it and add a post with the stalker's picture and quotes about packets.

BuckI deserves to have those hall of fame moments placed high on the mantle for all to see. It's equivalent to a perfect game.

BuckI was like the perfect mind meld... a synaptic pattern displacement like that doesn't come along very often.

"He" was the gold standard. :D

and his research abilities were exceptional

I received at least two, and I think three, private messages from some ladies saying that the dearly departed had PM'ed them and told that I was stalking them. We had a big laugh about it. But I can't help but wonder why he would just make up a lie about it. Sick, I guess.

Mike said:
I received at least two, and I think three, private messages from some ladies saying that the dearly departed had PM'ed them and told that I was stalking them. We had a big laugh about it. But I can't help but wonder why he would just make up a lie about it. Sick, I guess.

Remember, he said he was the devils advocate...

Latest posts