• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

~SH~ the pollock

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
~SH~ goes into a store and asks the clerk for some Polish sausage.
>
>The clerk looks at him and asks "Are you Polish?"
>
~SH~clearly offended,says "Well, yes I am - but let me ask you something.

>If I asked you for Italian Sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian ?
>
>If I asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German ?
>
>Or if I asked you for a Kosher'hot, would you ask if I was Jewish?
>
>If I asked you for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would ya, huh ? Would Ya?"
>
>The clerk says, "Well no"
>
> "And if I asked you for some Irish whiskey, would you ask me if I was Irish?
>
>What about Canadian bacon, would you ask me if I was Canadian?"
>
>"I probably wouldn't," replies the clerk.
>
>With self-indignation, ~SH~says, "Well, then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish just because I asked for Polish sausage?"
>
>The clerk replies, "Because you're at Home Depot.
.................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
~SH~ goes into a store and asks the clerk for some Polish sausage.
>
>The clerk looks at him and asks "Are you Polish?"
>
~SH~clearly offended,says "Well, yes I am - but let me ask you something.

>If I asked you for Italian Sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian ?
>
>If I asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German ?
>
>Or if I asked you for a Kosher'hot, would you ask if I was Jewish?
>
>If I asked you for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would ya, huh ? Would Ya?"
>
>The clerk says, "Well no"
>
> "And if I asked you for some Irish whiskey, would you ask me if I was Irish?
>
>What about Canadian bacon, would you ask me if I was Canadian?"
>
>"I probably wouldn't," replies the clerk.
>
>With self-indignation, ~SH~says, "Well, then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish just because I asked for Polish sausage?"
>
>The clerk replies, "Because you're at Home Depot.
.................good luck

Not bad as far as your stories go.........but isn't "pollock" a fish, or if capitalized, Pollock, a small town in north central SD, and Polak, or Polack, the policitally incorrect term disparaging a person of Polish ancestry?

MRJ

Haymaker, next time use the term "Dumb-ass" so you don't run into any more ethnic problems. :lol:

Don't worry MRJ, us Polocks on the board don't worry about political correctness. Polocks tell the best Polish jokes, believe me.

Hey Hay Maker, isn't your wife one half Polish?

Tom S said:
Don't worry MRJ, us Polocks on the board don't worry about political correctness. Polocks tell the best Polish jokes, believe me.

Just reporting what the dictionary had to say about the term. ANd yes, I do know that SOME people of Polish descent do tell the jokes. Isn't that what makes the difference?

Most of us probably are of such mixed ethnic background, our various ancestries could tell jokes on each other and have us mad at ourselves, if so incluned!

MRJ

Tom S said:

She is Tom,I have never been able to figure out which half is polish and which half is German. :D :D ....................good luck

A business man stops into a bar after a long day at the office. At the opposite end of the bar is a crusty ol' cowboy who stopped to wet his whistle. Haymaker happens to be tending bar that day. The business man orders up a drink. About the time Haymaker hands the business man his drink, the crusty ol' cowboy at the end of the bar yells to Haymaker, "Hey Jackass, bring me another beer". The business man thought that sure was kinda rude but minded his own business as Haymaker brought the guy another beer. A little while later the crusty ol' cowboy finishes his beer and yells to the bartender again, "Hey Jackass, bring me another beer" to which Haymaker promptly brought him another beer. About then the business man was just finishing his drink. He said, "excuse me bartender, could you bring me another drink" to which Haymaker promptly brought him another beer. As Haymaker set the beer down and the businessman was reaching for his money, the business man stopped and said, "you know, that ol' cowboy sure is rude to you by calling you jackass". To which Haymaker replied,

"AAAAAHH HEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAHH HEEEEEEE
AAAAAAHH HEEEEEE AAAAALWAYS CALLS ME THAT"

~SH~

"Canadian bacon" isn't Canadian, you moron. It's some stupid thing dreamt up by Americans that they were too lazy to come up with a real name for, so they called it "Canadian bacon". There's no such thing in Canada.
Just another demonstration of the ignorance of people like HM.

haha doin a lil "lookin up"
French fries aren't from france, and it says in canada ya'll call em "chips"
chips here (US) are not french fries...

What do canadians call canadian bacon?
my internet findings :
What you call "Canadian bacon" is "back bacon", or in some areas "peameal bacon".

what ya'll call back bacon....we americans call Ham.
and what's peameal? (Search Results for "peameal"
No documents match the query.)
so the list of questions goes on.

Latest posts