• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SH the turkey & Tyson the bull

Help Support Ranchers.net:

That's a good story Haymaker. You just know you're going to catch your own pile of sh*t for it thought don't you. I think you just enjoy egging people on...
It's good entertainment for me, I enjoy a battle of wits...and yes I know somebody will come back with "where are the wits, can't have a battle with a witless, etc. etc." Oh well. I liked the story, I think I'll use it on guy I'm haveing a little trouble with. Have a good night all.

whiteface said:
That's a good story Haymaker. You just know you're going to catch your own pile of sh*t for it thought don't you. I think you just enjoy egging people on...
It's good entertainment for me, I enjoy a battle of wits...and yes I know somebody will come back with "where are the wits, can't have a battle with a witless, etc. etc." Oh well. I liked the story, I think I'll use it on guy I'm haveing a little trouble with. Have a good night all.

Whiteface,I swear its a true story :wink: ............good luck PS you are just as sweet as you can be :D

YUP, Where he was promptly seen by the rancher that shot him out of the tree. Right good eaten.

Us common sense Ranchers don't like those Lobbyists turkeys!!

Hayseed,

Is it really true that you won a "longest beard" contest in 7th grade?

~SH~

You're one of the few people I'm sweet to Haymaker but you talk to me just the way I like it. There are many in my life that my tongue bleeds in their presence and a few more yet that it don't...I let them have it if they deserve it...probably have to meet with one of them today, not really looking forward to it. Life really is too short to fight with people but if they have it comeing...I swear, I am their worst nightmare. I think clearly, I talk fast and stay absolutly focused and most of the time will not pick a fight so people are totally bowled over when I land on them. No, I don't have a lot of friends because most of the time I could care less what they say, think, feel or do. I do however, really appreciate a smooth talker with wit and charm and you do that for me.
You're good to me Haymaker so right back at ya! Have a good day!

Whiteface- ".... I do however, really appreciate a smooth talker with wit and charm and you do that for me."

And on top of Haymaker's obvious "wit and charm", he is also
"Strong...like bull, and Smart....like tractor". :lol:

Whiteface to Hayseed: "I do however, really appreciate a smooth talker with wit and charm and you do that for me."

You can't be serious?

Are we talking about the same Haymaker?

This is the same Haymaker that goes on and on about wide bottomed Canucklehead hussies. You consider that charming?

Since you believe Haymaker is witty, could you explain the following statement for me...............

Hayseed: "WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE:THE FINAL OFFER ? OR THE HIGHEST BID?"

Where's the wit in that?

How about "I called some friends at the local salebarn and they couldn't define "captive supply either".

Where's the wit in that coming from someone who thinks he has an opinion on "captive supply"?

The guy is a babbling idiot.

~SH~

your inability to contradict anything I have stated with opposing facts shows how "factually void" you are to defend your position...........
good luck

That's about the extent of a turkey's mental ability,over and over till I get ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :wink: good luck turkey accept the fact you are the only one that believe's your turkey call.PS quit harassing whiteface that lil mama can get mean when she needs to. :wink:

SH, I'm not really the cut and paster that you are or I'd find the "evidence" you're looking for that Haymaker has posted that brought me to make that comment. Yes, I think you are quite capable of finding things to the contrary which you did. No, I do not worship necessarily everything that comes out of any persons mouth just because I have appreciated some things. I think a lot of good things about you too, not necessarily the same things I think of other people which has got you thinking "whew" "glad she doesn't think Haymaker and I are alike." No, I don't think entirely alike. You are definatly a focused thinker and very passionate about the direction you choose, I think these are good things too. Smooth talker, that I don't know, I know mostley only where you stand on most issues you choose to bring up. I have poked at you for a softer side to your personality also...
Try it, see what happens. I just might scare the bejeezus out of you.

whiteface said:
SH, I'm not really the cut and paster that you are or I'd find the "evidence" you're looking for that Haymaker has posted that brought me to make that comment. Yes, I think you are quite capable of finding things to the contrary which you did. No, I do not worship necessarily everything that comes out of any persons mouth just because I have appreciated some things. I think a lot of good things about you too, not necessarily the same things I think of other people which has got you thinking "whew" "glad she doesn't think Haymaker and I are alike." No, I don't think entirely alike. You are definatly a focused thinker and very passionate about the direction you choose, I think these are good things too. Smooth talker, that I don't know, I know mostley only where you stand on most issues you choose to bring up. I have poked at you for a softer side to your personality also...
Try it, see what happens. I just might scare the bejeezus out of you.

I think if we knew the truth bout ole turkey sh,you would find out he is a paid mouth piece for some packer,He does not represent cattle men's veiws,and my opinion probably one of the dumbest people I come across.This ole standard BS about being factually void,blah.blah is old,he is a perfect example of an educated idiot,and the only reason he has a Canadian following is in his typical packer style," open the border and open it now,consequences be damned"I dont think he has the Canadian Rancher fooled either after what happened in Canada,nope ole sh pretends to be a producer and a friend of cattle men,but its obvious what he is............good luck

Whiteface- " I have poked at you for a softer side to your personality also...
Try it, see what happens. I just might scare the bejeezus out of you."

I can easily see, Whiteface, how you were able to get in touch with Haymaker's "softer"(feminine) side. He certainly seems to know a lot about women's clothing.Maybe even too much. Hmmmm???? Transvestite perhaps??? Cross-dresser??? :?
I doubt that SH slips into a cotton house dress after a hard day of coyote-icide. Who knows what a "good ole' boy" ,like Haymaker, does after the sun goes down??? :???: :shock:

TimH said:
Whiteface- " I have poked at you for a softer side to your personality also...
Try it, see what happens. I just might scare the bejeezus out of you."

I can easily see, Whiteface, how you were able to get in touch with Haymaker's "softer"(feminine) side. He certainly seems to know a lot about women's clothing.Maybe even too much. Hmmmm???? Transvestite perhaps??? Cross-dresser??? :?
I doubt that SH slips into a cotton house dress after a hard day of coyote-icide. Who knows what a "good ole' boy" ,like Haymaker, does after the sun goes down??? :???: :shock:

When the sun gets low,I like to hit those TX honky tonks,do a lil cotton eyed joe with the ladies, :D :D :D but tonite I have french lessons a pretty lil canadian hussie that likes TX cowboys ,has promised to give "french" lessons :wink: ....................good luck

You're funny Tim. I'm still waiting for the cut and paste wizard to respond. If I'm not argumentive maybe I'm no fun to play with for him. But I sort of have some suspicion that he's all messed up with me just wanting to know more about the "non-issues" with him and maybe a few others. The more personal side of them. I guess I'm like that "philosophical friend" of pointriders. Have a good day all!

Whiteface- "You're funny Tim".

Well, I'm happy that you think so, but I wasn't trying to be funny. I was just being observant.
Good Ole' Haymaker seems to know an awful lot about women's clothing.More than most straight men do.
It's got me wondering exactly what he is wearing when he heads out to those Texas Honky Tonks , and strangers start licking his ears. :shock:
I think he might be a cross-dresser!! :shock: :shock:

I gotta give it to Haymaker and all the rest of the Rcalf gang. They gotta be the toughest skinned SO B's this side of Hong Kong. Bin called every name in every book including the bible, and keep coming back for more. I'd love to have a beer with you and yer french teacher someday Haymaker, I think it would be a blast.

Hayseed,

Do you really think I care what you think of me?

You admit to not even finishing high school and you feel qualified to be a judge of someone else's intelligence?

I can't see where you have ever posted an original thought on this board. All you do is copy/paste someone else's position that says what a blamer like you wants to believe.

You support the captive supply reform act yet you don't even know what captive supply means. Talk about a "lemming".

You can't even answer the simplest of questions.

You are typical of most packer blamers that don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Your comfort zone is making meaningless statements, presenting someone else's opinion, or discrediting someone you cannot contradict with opposing facts.

If you couldn't talk about fat bottomed Canadian "hussies" you'd be completely lost.

So Hayseed, understand that you opinion of me means nothing.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Hayseed,

Do you really think I care what you think of me?

You admit to not even finishing high school and you feel qualified to be a judge of someone else's intelligence?

I can't see where you have ever posted an original thought on this board. All you do is copy/paste someone else's position that says what a blamer like you wants to believe.

You support the captive supply reform act yet you don't even know what captive supply means. Talk about a "lemming".

You can't even answer the simplest of questions.

You are typical of most packer blamers that don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Your comfort zone is making meaningless statements, presenting someone else's opinion, or discrediting someone you cannot contradict with opposing facts.

If you couldn't talk about fat bottomed Canadian "hussies" you'd be completely lost.

So Hayseed, understand that you opinion of me means nothing.

~SH~

What you state ,may be true "prarie dog"I do get lost every now and then ,but I have never been lost enough to believe your "BS",and doubt that I ever will,I figger you and I to be pretty much even on opinions :wink: ...................good luck PS I find fat bottomed canadian hussies a hell of a lot more interesting than "BSE".

Latest posts