• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SH the turkey & Tyson the bull

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I like to talk about a few other things besides BSE too and I still haven't got anything back from you SH. Something on you other than where you stand on your "issues."
Tim, just for your consideration, sometimes a woman likes that a man is familiar with various articals of clothing. My experience has been, if they are familiar with what's on the outside, they are also with what's on the inside. Don't go getting jealous now that Haymaker may have taken the time to familiarize himself with clothing, straight or otherwise while some other men are argueing about stuff that really gets old after awhile. Variety IS the spice of life. If you don't believe me, try it once in a while. Might shock you. Life's too short to not enjoy yourself a little along the way. Kinda like you and Mike. Now there's a can of worms. YOU TWO talk like an old married couple...
Anything you need to confess? I don't judge you for it and I like the "flirting" be it me OR Mike that captures your imagination.
I know this post will open up a whole new can of worms but have at 'er all, I'm in a good enough mood to deal with anything you care to throw at me today. Have a good day!

Good enough mood eh whitey. I guess that means you got what you needed out of yesterdays meeting hey? Getting what we need from other people is all that really matters. Don't forget to say thank you, and don't forget that that statement doesn't apply to your husband or your kids. To them, you must give.

Had a good meeting this morning myself. Trying to get some guys money in a real estate deal. If you gives me what I need, I will thank him very much.

rkaiser said:
I gotta give it to Haymaker and all the rest of the Rcalf gang. They gotta be the toughest skinned SO B's this side of Hong Kong. Bin called every name in every book including the bible, and keep coming back for more. I'd love to have a beer with you and yer french teacher someday Haymaker, I think it would be a blast.

Well if you find yourself in the TX Hill country,or far south TX,let me know I bet we have fun.And you are right about the name calling,been called bout every thing but a white man,some of these key board cow boys get mighty brave.I have no interest in getting in a key board fight,maybe some day we will meet, stranger things have happened :wink: ..........good luck

It went very well yesterday Randy, you're a good friend and thank you for asking. Much better than I had hoped and usually hope for a lot. I also hope for your real estate venture to work out the way you need it too and that you have the confidence and self-assurance you need to deal with the difficult people in your life as well. You certainly did help me get through my meeting yesterday, thanks. Take care and I know you will land on your feet, just make sure you stay in touch so I know where it is you do end up. Have a good day!

rkaiser said:
I gotta give it to Haymaker and all the rest of the Rcalf gang. They gotta be the toughest skinned SO B's this side of Hong Kong. Bin called every name in every book including the bible, and keep coming back for more. I'd love to have a beer with you and yer french teacher someday Haymaker, I think it would be a blast.

Well rkaiser you have to admit that you don't follow the normal drumbeat of most Canadians either.....I don't agree with all your beliefs, but much of what you , Cam, and BIG C were preaching was quite refreshing coming from Canadians.. I think it gave both Canadian and US producers the best chance at ever getting together to break the stranglehold that big money and big government has over the industry...

I think you were just a day late and dollar (millions) short to take on the stranglehold the multinationals have over Canada--R-CALF may be too, but at least as long as they are in there fighting, they don't give them free run which is just as important.......

Oldtimer said:
rkaiser said:

Well rkaiser you have to admit that you don't follow the normal drumbeat of most Canadians either.....I don't agree with all your beliefs, but much of what you , Cam, and BIG C were preaching was quite refreshing coming from Canadians.. I think it gave both Canadian and US producers the best chance at ever getting together to break the stranglehold that big money and big government has over the industry...

I think you were just a day late and dollar (millions) short to take on the stranglehold the multinationals have over Canada--R-CALF may be too, but at least as long as they are in there fighting, they don't give them free run which is just as important.......

Oldtimer it was R-CALF that extened the Packers free run in Canada. Yes they were making big money but where would we have been with out them. R-CALF just helped them build plants and war chests . I just hope they remember where they made that money and don't invest a penny of it in new US plant. Let them ship cattle to canada for processing.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I just hope they remember where they made that money and don't invest a penny of it in new US plant. Let them ship cattle to canada for processing.

Its probably already been spent planning the new slaughter plants in Central America :wink: :cry: :mad:

BMR...Oldtimer it was R-CALF that extened the Packers free run in Canada. Yes they were making big money but where would we have been with out them. R-CALF just helped them build plants and war chests.

Wow the packers had a four month free run in Canada because of R-CALF.

Tommy said:
BMR...Oldtimer it was R-CALF that extened the Packers free run in Canada. Yes they were making big money but where would we have been with out them. R-CALF just helped them build plants and war chests.

Wow the packers had a four month free run in Canada because of R-CALF.

And before that thanks to groups like CCA, NCBA, SSGA, ABP and their backslapping attitude and refusal to challenge anything the multinationals did or do they had a 10 year run.....One of the reasons they moved into Canada in full force was they knew that Canada has few laws regulating monopolistic business ownership-- and that none of the organizations or politicians would do squat about changing that- long as they keep waving around that almight US dollar in front of their noses....

Now they can do the same thing in Central America......Better hope Big Muddy that when they get the South American slaughter up and running they don't forget where Canada even is :wink: ........

Latest posts