• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sharing a little vice of mine . . .

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
O.K. so I'm a total "Corner Gas" addict, watch youtube reruns almost every night. This one was pretty funny, all 4 episodes -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY6YnLMDeqg&feature=related

Corner Gas is my all time favourite show, I still watch the reruns when I get a chance.

definitly one of my favorites as well, the one about the table hockey game is probably my favorite but they are all good :D :D

Darn you Burnt. I just squandered an hour watching something I have seen already. Even Mrs. Per sat down a watched a few episodes. Haven't even had our morning coffee yet. :!: :mad: 8) :wink: :roll: :lol:

One of my favourite scenes is the one with the "surveillance bush". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It popped into my mind a couple of weeks ago when we drove up the hill into town, and there was one of our local Mounties actually standing behind a big tree with a radar gun, while a couple of cars waited down the street to chase down whoever he caught. "Ah... our town has a surveillance bush too"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts