• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sharing....hope ya laugh!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
A little old couple walked slowly into McDonald's one cold winter. They
looked out of place amid the young families and young couples eating there that night.
Some of the customers looked admiringly at them. You could tell what
the admirers were thinking. "Look, there is a couple who has been
through a lot together, probably for 60 years or more!"
The little old man walked right up to the cash register, placed his order
with no hesitation and then paid for their meal. The couple took a table
near the back wall and started taking food off of the tray. There was
one hamburger, one order of French fries and one drink.
The little old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in
half. He placed one half in front of his wife. Then he carefully counted
out the French fries, divided them in two piles and neatly placed one
pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink; his wife took a
sip and then set the cup down between them.
As the man began to eat his few bites of hamburger the crowd began to
get restless. Again you could tell what they were thinking. "That poor
old couple. All they can afford is one meal for the two of them."
As the man began to eat his French fries one young man stood and came
over to the old couple's table. He politely offered to buy another meal
for the old couple to eat. The old man replied that they were just fine.
They were used to sharing everything.
Then the crowd noticed that the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite.
She just sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally
taking turns sipping the drink. Again the young man came over and
begged them to let him buy them something to eat.
This time the lady explained that no, they were used to sharing
everything together. As the little old man finished eating and was
wiping his face neatly with a napkin the young man could stand
it no longer. Again he came over to their table and offered to buy
some food. After being politely refused again he finally asked a
question of the little old lady.
"Ma'am, why aren't you eating. You said that you share
everything. What is it that you are waiting for?"
She answered...
"THE TEETH

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Just the thought makes me not want to go to McGaggits again

sw said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Just the thought makes me not want to go to McGaggits again

Now that's a new one....had not heard them called that one before!!! verrrrry good!! :D :D :wink: :wink:

Come on now, guys, are they really that bad? The story is funny and the teeth deal a little dicey to think about, but bet most of us have had worse things fly into our mouth on occasion.

We have avoided McDonalds due to over-dosing on it when our daughter was traveleing with a school team eons ago, but not long ago, had a choice of McD's or nothing due to anything else being closed in the town we were traveling through. If we could have gotten them to leave off the ketchup, it would have been quite tasty, and was palatable even with that horrid stuff on it.

MRJ

Ketchup has to be rated as one of the finer things in life. So many food items would just be plumb blase' and bland without it. Take ham and bean soup, for instance. It is totally mushy and unpalatable by itself, but add a few squirts of ketchup and it becomes a topnotch tasty meal.

My dad always said he'd have acquired a lot more money had it not been for the expense of ketchup and Nestle's Quick as his family was growing up. Oh, but the fun chocolatey ketchupy memories made the good times roll. :wink:

Yaw...I werk in a dentist office...who makes lots of dentures....n you wouldnt believe the people that "save" teeth from a diseased relative in hopes that when they need dentures they can wear em.....
Teeth aren't like shoes....occasionally a pair can be modified to fit....but most are no where close to bein able to fit....n OMG even tho I've seen it...no thank you if I git old and dont have teeth no more.....I'll ask santa for my own hehehe
(if ya'll had seen what I've seen in peoples mouths)... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Rather werk on my horses teeth...

My deceased father-in-law was a good person, but a very tight-fisted old codger. When it came time for him to need dentures, he did concede and get some. He bought 'em, but he never wore 'em. Never knew where you might find them. In the trunk of the car even...he always kept them close by~but never wore them!

Hey, Jersey, so did I... We had a gal who would eat oreo cookies before her dental appointments. Or the guy who would just for orneriness yell as you were placing the topical anesethic. Or the smell of children's sneakers.

We have one man...eats flax seed for breakfast ever day...some kinda health nut...but they git hung up and half his breakfast goes down the spit bowl when he gets his teeth cleaned......nasty I say....just nasty...
(no idea what possess a person to eat flax seed)
He also thought it'd be good thang to drink carrot juice ever day.....didnt hurt him but he had a heck of a "orange tan".....lmao..he dint know if you eat or drink carrots that it'll tint yer skin

Latest posts