• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shau Mei is listed on this page

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The owner of restaurant in Rowland Heights, CA. :lol:

Shau Mei Restaurant
Listed Since: 1997
18438 Colima Rd # 1
Rowland Heights, Los Angeles County, CA 91748-5821
Phone: (626) 964-1833

http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-ca:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Shau+Mei+Restaurant+Rowland+Heights,+CA&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=Shau+Mei+Restaurant&hnear=Rowland+Heights,+CA,+USA&cid=7605772900981527245

funny...

so what do you guys think of all of those people along with me that agree 9/11 needs a real investigation?

I can guarantee you if we get a real investigation, it will turn this country upside down. The corruption goes so deep that most will just be amazed and feel very very stupid for believing mass media.

But for now, the real patriots like myself and others on that website, must tow alone to save this country. we are fighting the real fight to keep the future of this country safe.

the terrorists are here alright but they are in washington and wall street.

lets see... we could support our troops, obey the law and work for a better government.. and uphold our constitution..

or we could be a radical leftist..

I choose to uphold the Constitution.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I got ,I got it after diligently read that whole page he posted he is either Ron Paul or Hugo Chavez :shock:

I was going to say Putin, cause he's on there too. But then the restaurant made more sense, because I'm feeling a little like having some Thai food for a snack.

1_861726732l.jpg

Steve said:
lets see... we could support our troops, obey the law and work for a better government.. and uphold our constitution..

I have proven that the government did both Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11. If you cannot see it or refuse to accept it, that is your choice. But, the fact that I know what they did and pretty much how they did it does not make me a radical. It just means they did not get enough mercury and fluoride in me as they did you.

shaumei said:
Steve said:

I have proven that the government did both Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11. If you cannot see it or refuse to accept it, that is your choice. But, the fact that I know what they did and pretty much how they did it does not make me a radical. It just means they did not get enough mercury and fluoride in me as they did you.

You've convinced us all. I guess it's time to move onto the next site, and work your magic on somebody else.

Do you and your friends have a list of sites that you work off?

shaumei said:
Steve said:

you have proven nothing other then that you're a clown..

and that your not on the list.. not even a notable.. maybe you made the "un~notable" list?

and BTW I have perfect teeth.. thank you..

Tam said:
Just wonder Sham have you ever heard this
Swim Against The Current: Even A Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow,
:?

like that...what am I suppose to do when I figured out the game...just be silent...? exposing these criminals is not easy due to the brainwashing and morons like Steve that would believe anything their government tells them.

do you realize that our forefathers warned us against governments like this and tried to build a constitution to protect us from this type of tyranny.

the biggest problem we face is the mass media brainwashing and dumbing down of americans. it is getting harder and harder to wake people up...over 40 million on food stamps...

btw, Steve had a starring role in the movie Idiocracy I heard.

shaumei said:
Tam said:
Just wonder Sham have you ever heard this
Swim Against The Current: Even A Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow,
:?

like that...what am I suppose to do when I figured out the game...just be silent...? exposing these criminals is not easy due to the brainwashing and morons like Steve that would believe anything their government tells them.

do you realize that our forefathers warned us against governments like this and tried to build a constitution to protect us from this type of tyranny.

the biggest problem we face is the mass media brainwashing and dumbing down of americans. it is getting harder and harder to wake people up...over 40 million on food stamps...

btw, Steve had a starring role in the movie Idiocracy I heard.

So are you saying I have guessed who you are from a list of a couple of thousand names?

I didn't see chicken little listed.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling :wink: :wink: :wink:

EH?

Shaumei you dared us to figure out who you are and when I asked you a question to help figure out if I'm right you didn't bother to say whether or not I'm right. So I'll ask you right out are you Jim Hightower? http://www.jimhightower.com/jim

my vote is that shami is hypo,you all must remember hypo used to spew this same stuff and now he refutes it.Odd i tell ya, very odd.

Latest posts