• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shelly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3words

Reaction score
I do believe that someone on rancher's,has a birthday today.Happy Birthday,Shelly.Best of wishes,and may you have many more to come.

Happy Birthday, Shelly. Hope you get some nice warm air for a gift, and if you get too much you can send the surplus this way. It is still minus fourteen down here, and we are closer to the Equator.

Have a great Birthday. :)

Shelly,Greg and I both wish you a Happy Birthday!We're -4 today so hopeing you have a beautiful day too!

Thanks everyone, and yes, the weather is a whole lot better today. What a pleasant surprise to go outside at 6:00 this morning and find out it was only -6 C! My chores are all done, so I can sit around the rest of the day eating the pounds of chocolate (and I do mean pounds!) that my best friend gave me, and watching the DVD's my husband gave me. He searched high and low for copies of my favorite all-time movies (which are darn near impossible to find). Memphis Belle, Twister, The Gladiator, and The Green Mile.

And I like huge amounts of chocolate :D Shes a good friend,I know my best friend buys me choclate too...spend your day doing only what you want!!

What a coincidence, I just watched "The Green Mile" Friday nite. Yup, a good movie. Also watched "The Count of Monte Cristo" again. And again. I'm gonna buy that movie.

There's just something so right about watching a guy who got royally screwed come back and not only get back what he lost, but seeing justice get dispensed to those who did it to him.

The Green Mile shows the other side of life, the one where good people do what they are gifted to do, but still suffer injustice.

Happy Birthday, Shelly, from sw, Hanta Yo and Montana Cowgurl. We're having a heat wave, 22 F above zero!!! Enjoy those nummy chocolates!! I love those caramel turtles the best! :wink:

Well, my old crock of a cow gave me the best birthday present this morning right before lunch.....a bouncing, baby girl! Exactly what I wanted.

reader (the Second) said:
Maple Leaf Angus said:
What a coincidence, I just watched "The Green Mile" Friday nite. Yup, a good movie. Also watched "The Count of Monte Cristo" again. And again. I'm gonna buy that movie.

There's just something so right about watching a guy who got royally screwed come back and not only get back what he lost, but seeing justice get dispensed to those who did it to him.

The Green Mile shows the other side of life, the one where good people do what they are gifted to do, but still suffer injustice.

Whoever was the actor (Ving Rhynes?) was really good and believable. So sad and sweet and tragic.

It was Michael Clarke Duncan. I've seen this movie a few times and I still bawl my eyes out! What kind of a sap does that make me?

Thanks again everyone, for all the birthday greetings. Makes an old girl feel pretty good.

Happiest Birthday, my friend!! if you were a little closer to my place, I'd buy ya a drink and show ya a night on the town!!! :D :D :D

Happy Happy Birthday Shelly!!! Enjoy the day, the heifer calf, the movies and especiallly the chocolate!

Latest posts