• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sheplers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Where on earth will you wear those??? :shock:

reader (the Second) said:
Well, in my hometown.
I can wear the jeans and the belt and shirt to go out here.
The hat was a bit more of a stretch : )

I must be an ol fuddy-Dud-dy :!:

Northern Rancher said:
Big Muddy isn't that common attire for Saturday night in Big Beaver-I wonder where you got that Wilferd Brimley quote from lol.

Since I don't know that many people that know you and you were just down to the fair. You should be able to guess. I will give you a hint J-E.

reader can we see pictures of you modeling your new outfit.seriously all you ladies talk about your jeans and such and I never get to see ...... :D

Them rhinestone belts is "all the rage" with teens these days...they are called kippy belts...think that's a brand....daughter wants one somethin fierce....but I aint payin no 300.00 for a belt.....sides all that she aint no bigger than a flea anyway....she might fluff up n it not fit anymore...then what would I do with a sparkly belt?

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Them rhinestone belts is "all the rage" with teens these days...they are called kippy belts...think that's a brand....daughter wants one somethin fierce....but I aint payin no 300.00 for a belt.....sides all that she aint no bigger than a flea anyway....she might fluff up n it not fit anymore...then what would I do with a sparkly belt?

Pass it on to Sandhusker I guess :roll: .

Big Muddy rancher said:
nr she needed that sequined shirt so see wasn't out shone by Sandhusker in his Tiara and sparkly pumps. :wink:

:clap: :D You';ve got some sense of humor BMR! lol :!:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
.daughter wants one somethin fierce....but I aint payin no 300.00 for a belt.....sides all that she aint no bigger than a flea anyway....she might fluff up n it not fit anymore...then what would I do with a sparkly belt?

hahaha...Jersy you certainly have a way with words :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts