• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shirley Sherrod.... Typical Racist Nigga

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nigga is a word which evolved from the derogative term "nigger". Tupac best defined the distinction between the two. NIGGER- a black man with a slavery chain around his neck. NIGGA- a black man with a gold chain on his neck.

Tupac defined the word

dr.rammstein said:
RIP Tupac

He doesn't deserve any kind of respect IMHO

Songs that advocated violence against cops.

convicted of sexual assault.

Actually shot 2 off duty policemen.

one of his to selling albuma 1993 Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

Had some talent no doubt but used it to advocate even more violence.
Which eventually lead to his death.

nonothing said:
I am not talking about correcting anyones behaviour.........I am talking about standing up for what is right......Does it not bother you that people call your president names many past presidents fought to change..Do you not respect the position of President of the United States enough to protect it from such backward abuse...It is not about correcting others, its sometimes just having the moxie to speak out and demand better....Your just trying to find a way to defend sitting on your hands,or maybe you just do not care, if in your country ,the postion of President holds any respectibilty...sometimes its about crossing a line,not babysitting others....you either get whats right or you dont.......defending what is wrong makes no sense to me ,and,is just fueling the fire im afraid...

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30329&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Silence is acceptance in nonothing's mind but here we have 9 pages of Oldtimer and others are bashing Bush while he was President and not one post from Nonothing asking them whether they respects the Office of the President of the United States. I guess the rules are different when it is a Liberal/Dem/Obama supporter doing the name calling isn't it nonothing. :wink: :roll:

I'll break the silence....

........being silent about an issue is a chicken ****, puzzie whupped way to be.

Like this Mike fellow.....he's jealous trash it seems and I see he's really trying to defend his ignorant ways with several posts.

Now how's that for breaking the silence

And another thing....you high and mighty , do-goody Canadians need to S-T-F up and keep yer nose on your side of the fence.

jingo2 said:

........being silent about an issue is a chicken s***, puzzie whupped way to be.

Like this Mike fellow.....he's jealous trash it seems and I see he's really trying to defend his ignorant ways with several posts.

And another thing....you high and mighty , do-goody Canadians need to S-T-F up and keep yer nose on your side of the fence.

Are you still bitter about 1812 :lol:

or is it because we supported the US when they crossed the fence into Afghanistan?

jingo2 said:

........being silent about an issue is a chicken s***, puzzie whupped way to be.

It's BAAAAAAAAAACK, the queen of Georga is BAAAAAACK and still uninformed.

EH? kojingo :wink: :wink:

Tam said:
nonothing said:
I am not talking about correcting anyones behaviour.........I am talking about standing up for what is right......Does it not bother you that people call your president names many past presidents fought to change..Do you not respect the position of President of the United States enough to protect it from such backward abuse...It is not about correcting others, its sometimes just having the moxie to speak out and demand better....Your just trying to find a way to defend sitting on your hands,or maybe you just do not care, if in your country ,the postion of President holds any respectibilty...sometimes its about crossing a line,not babysitting others....you either get whats right or you dont.......defending what is wrong makes no sense to me ,and,is just fueling the fire im afraid...

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30329&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Silence is acceptance in nonothing's mind but here we have 9 pages of Oldtimer and others are bashing Bush while he was President and not one post from Nonothing asking them whether they respects the Office of the President of the United States. I guess the rules are different when it is a Liberal/Dem/Obama supporter doing the name calling isn't it nonothing. :wink: :roll:

I am not American you fool.....if you trash my leader i will speak up ....the rules are only different with you repubs.....no matter if the point is right or wrong.it is just about you all whining together like a bunch of young school girls......for once tam think about what your saying......if its ok to call the leader of you once beloved country a racial slur then go for it.......If you think its wrong pipe up ..I never once read where ot called bush a racist name........you can dislike the leader but you should respect the position..

jingo2 said:

It anit high and mighty to do the right thing....how about this? i will stfu when those who claim to be good living folks here step forward and either cliam themselfs liars or stand by their good living words....

hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

or is it because we supported the US when they crossed the fence into Afghanistan?

or maybe letting all those planes land on our soil on 911...ungrateful bastard you are jingo.......LOL...

nonothing said:
hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

or maybe letting all those planes land on our soil on 911...ungrateful bastard you are jingo.......LOL...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can you hear the clapping? :lol:

nonothing said:
Tam said:
nonothing said:

I am not American you fool.....if you trash my leader i will speak up ....the rules are only different with you repubs.....no matter if the point is right or wrong.it is just about you all whining together like a bunch of young school girls......for once tam think about what your saying......if its ok to call the leader of you once beloved country a racial slur then go for it.......If you think its wrong pipe up ..I never once read where ot called bush a racist name........you can dislike the leader but you should respect the position..

What does it matter if you are an American or not? My point was You showed no concern when the Dems were Disrespecting The Office of the President of the US when Bush occupied it but now that a Dem occupies the Office and it is the Republican disrespecting the office you mouth off and call them on it. Was it not wrong when Oldtimer and others were disrespecting the Position Bush held when they were siding with a Osama defended terrorist against their own President? I guess that it OK as long as they didn't use a racist name against him. :roll:

Tam said:
nonothing said:
Tam said:

What does it matter if you are an American or not? My point was You showed no concern when the Dems were Disrespecting The Office of the President of the US when Bush occupied it but now that a Dem occupies the Office and it is the Republican disrespecting the office you mouth off and call them on it. Was it not wrong when Oldtimer and others were disrespecting the Position Bush held when they were siding with a Osama defended terrorist against their own President? I guess that it OK as long as they didn't use a racist name against him. :roll:

no one disrespected Bush..they may of not liked his ideology or his manner in which he chose to lead....of course it matters that im not american.in fact i bet if i called obama the names some of those here call him ,you would be on me because in not american....if ot called bush a dumb hillbilly then yes ot should be taken to task for that..You are right there....So ot if you called Mr bush a dumb hill billy,you should be ashamed....I never saw it written anywhere but Tam claims you have,and we ALL know Tam is always right.............lol....boooooooooooooo yaaaaa

nonothing said:
Tam said:
nonothing said:

no one disrespected Bush..they may of not liked his ideology or his manner in which he chose to lead....of course it matters that im not american.in fact i bet if i called obama the names some of those here call him ,you would be on me because in not american....if ot called bush a dumb hillbilly then yes ot should be taken to task for that..You are right there....So ot if you called Mr bush a dumb hill billy,you should be ashamed....I never saw it written anywhere but Tam claims you have,and we ALL know Tam is always right.............lol....boooooooooooooo yaaaaa

Nonothing, would you consider race baiting as bad as racisim?

nonothing said:
Tam said:
nonothing said:

Quote from Oldtimer that Knowthing never commented on
...I had my trepidations about GW back in 99- actually thinking GW was an idiot--
because of his actions many scoffed and called me a Bush Basher, Liberal, Whiner and Whatever to support their cultist leader...
But as time marches on- I get to more and more- day after day- say I TOLD YOU SO!!
I'd be loving it If our village idiot wasn't creating such long term harm to the country

Well Hanta- if being conservative means blindly following a bumbling lying idiot like King George- than I guess I ain't one....

I think we all know what Oldtimer thinks of Bush as he has proven it many times and it seems you had no problem backing up his opinion of Bush in this Thread.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31888&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Maybe you would like to tell us again how it is respectful to call the President a bumbling lying idiot nonothing? But hey if you agree it must be OK right American or not? :roll:

Tam said:
nonothing said:
Tam said:

Quote from Oldtimer that Knowthing never commented on
...I had my trepidations about GW back in 99- actually thinking GW was an idiot--
because of his actions many scoffed and called me a Bush Basher, Liberal, Whiner and Whatever to support their cultist leader...
But as time marches on- I get to more and more- day after day- say I TOLD YOU SO!!
I'd be loving it If our village idiot wasn't creating such long term harm to the country

Well Hanta- if being conservative means blindly following a bumbling lying idiot like King George- than I guess I ain't one....

I think we all know what Oldtimer thinks of Bush as he has proven it many times and it seems you had no problem backing up his opinion of Bush in this Thread.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31888&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Maybe you would like to tell us again how it is respectful to call the President a bumbling lying idiot nonothing? But hey if you agree it must be OK right American or not? :roll:

But Tam- that was just what his own party- and folks that had voted for him were saying after he had proved it to them..... :wink: :p :lol: :lol:

I find it funny that Dems. can dish it out, but can't seem to take it when their "chosen one" is criticized.

I bet if we were to go back through the years of threads on Ranchers, we would find there are many more instances of Conservatives criticizing Bush than there is Liberals criticizing obama.

Oldtimer said:
But Tam- that was just what his own party- and folks that had voted for him were saying after he had proved it to them..... :wink: :p :lol: :lol:

So that is your excuse for disrespecting the Office of the President of the United States, you are Pathetic :roll:

BTW Seems to me there are more than a few Obama voters feeling the same way about him as you feel about Bush, but when they protest by attending peaseful Tea Party events you call them nasty names. Funny how when it is Bush getting bashed it's OK and some how your right to disrespect him and the office he holds. But when it is Obama, you are a hate filled teabagging racist that is disrespecting the Office of the US President and it doesn't matter what your reasons truly are. :mad:

Charles Sherrod, husband of the infamous Shirley Sherrod:

http://www.hapblog.com/2010/07/charles-sherrod-video-unearthed-we-must.html

"We must stop the white man and his uncle toms from stealing our elections."

Sounds as though he might take a few diversity training lessons from Shirley?

Mike said:
Charles Sherrod, husband of the infamous Shirley Sherrod:

http://www.hapblog.com/2010/07/charles-sherrod-video-unearthed-we-must.html

"We must stop the white man and his uncle toms from stealing our elections."

Sounds as though he might take a few diversity training lessons from Shirley?

I get the drift Mike. But, should everyone else lower the bar vocally in their response to such statements?

Latest posts