• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shortgrass ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DustDevil

Reaction score
I haven't been on Ranchers much the last couple of years. I guess; is Shortgrass still around, I miss reading "Good Sunday Morning".

It say's his last post was August 13 2018 but we haven't had a good Sunday morning for quite awhile.
They were a very good read, I miss then as well.
Been very quiet on Ranchers for sometime now. Guess we lost some to Facebook and other have just moved on for other reason. I hang around because of the fond memories of the good people I have met here.

Thanks. Big Muddy. I got on fb a couple of years back, I was never going to but my brothers and some friends were on there so I figured it must not be all bad. Bad thing was, it kinda kept me from lurking around Ranchers.net.

Yeah.....lots are on fb now....I hope their accounts weren't hacked. That's getting to be a risky place.
I am still here, because, like BMR, I have fond memories of many good people that used to be members.
We had a lot of fun, lots of controversary, lots of learning. I miss the old days. And I miss Shortgrass and Good Sunday Morning.
He always gave us something to think about in his messages.

I just stumbled onto this thread. I am still around, just not very regular. Nice to be missed, and there are lots of good people on here. I have had the privilege of meeting several.

Shortgrass said:
I just stumbled onto this thread. I am still around, just not very regular. Nice to be missed, and there are lots of good people on here. I have had the privilege of meeting several.

"I am still around,just not very regular"

Have you tried prunes? :wink: :cowboy: :lol:

Latest posts