• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shots from Friday the 2nd

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
We preconditioned Friday/ Lisa was in charge of the photography, so if the pictures are toooooo big blame her. Its funny what we think is important enough to take pictures of.

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

Cow in the corral.

DSC00436.jpg

Mom calling for her baby.

DSC00445.jpg

Me explaining how we are going to go about sorting the calves off.

DSC00441.jpg

Austin bringing more critters.

DSC00451.jpg

Our herd mascots.

DSC00454.jpg

Sitting in the shade after we were done.

We moved another bunch of cow in the afternoon.

DSC00461.jpg

Me turning the herd.

DSC00468.jpg

Lisa had to get a shot like Soapweed does.

Lisa did a good job with the camera. I'll bet she worked just as hard as any of the rest of you, but alas, like me, there is no photo documentation of her doing any work. :wink: :)

Looks like your small but efficient crew accomplished the task in fine fashion. Thanks for the nice pictures.

Plenty appropriate subjects for a ranch photographer. The rest of us ranchers out there can look at these types of photo's all day long. (If we had time) Thanks.

Faster horses said:
You have some really nice working facilities and working cattle
horseback...frosting on the cake. :D
Thanks for the pictures!

Great pics, and I agree, very nice working facilities, and hooray for working them on horses :D .

It's funny how much easier cows seem to sort to a gate with someone on a good horse vs someone on the ground... I know my cattle work much better if you LET them sort themselves off :wink: :D .

yippers,great pics,good look'n faclities,cattle, dogs,horses,cowboys and country.everything looks so clean.i knew a farmer once that could wear a white hat and shirt,,,that could farm all day and not get dirty.i can get dirty just look'n at these pics. good job!!

balestabber said:
yippers,great pics,good look'n faclities,cattle, dogs,horses,cowboys and country.everything looks so clean.i knew a farmer once that could wear a white hat and shirt,,,that could farm all day and not get dirty.i can get dirty just look'n at these pics. good job!!

I'll have to get a picture of my chinks. I was pushing calves through the tub, and the tub gate wasn't working. I now have NATURALLY colored leather.

In my defense, I told Mr. Lazy WP to RESIZE the pics..... He didn't want to. Soooo, that's why they are too big. :) I have an artist friend who likes to paint some of the pics we take, so I have my camera set for higher res pics.

Anyway it was a good day and the weather was perfect! :D

Latest posts