• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Should R CALF continue with border closure plans ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Should R CALF continue with border closure plans ?

• YES THEY SHOULD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO THEY SHOULD NOT

• UNDECIDED

• Total voters

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
R calf is resuming their attempts to reclose the canadian border,they feel strongly about the safety of the "US" cattle herd,what's your opinion,should R CALF continue with their border closure plans?..............................good luck

Yes. Looks like we need to treat the USDA like a kid - make them start over and do it right lest they fall into bad habits.

By all means, YES!!! After all, lawyers gotta eat,too!!!! :lol: :lol:

You better send another big fat cheque up to Billings, Haymaker!!
Winter is coming and I just can't stand the thought of Dennis McDonald and the rest of Rancher's/Cattlemen Action LEGAL FUND's crack litigation squad out there pan-handling in the snow and cold. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS- Would it skew the poll results if I voted "YES" 27 times??

I voted yes. I think Canada is well on their way of not needing to ship live animals to the US. A closed border to live will continue the momentum and finish the job that was started. It would also show the Japanese that the Us beef is not safe to eat, as stated by RCALF. This will give us a little more time to have everything in place for export to Japan.

Heard today that the Japanese are already buying calves in Canada, and placing them in feedlots. These calves need to be age verified with CCIA tags.

TimH said:
By all means, YES!!! After all, lawyers gotta eat,too!!!! :lol: :lol:

You better send another big fat cheque up to Billings, Haymaker!!
Winter is coming and I just can't stand the thought of Dennis McDonald and the rest of Rancher's/Cattlemen Action LEGAL FUND's crack litigation squad out there pan-handling in the snow and cold. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS- Would it skew the poll results if I voted "YES" 27 times??

No I dont believe it would hurt a thing for you to vote yes 27 times, you go right ahead and vote all you want tiny tim. :D :D

Murgen said:
I voted yes. I think Canada is well on their way of not needing to ship live animals to the US. A closed border to live will continue the momentum and finish the job that was started. It would also show the Japanese that the Us beef is not safe to eat, as stated by RCALF. This will give us a little more time to have everything in place for export to Japan.

Heard today that the Japanese are already buying calves in Canada, and placing them in feedlots. These calves need to be age verified with CCIA tags.

Damn Murgen you voted yes,and I voted No. :wink: ............good luck

Haymaker- "No I dont believe it would hurt a thing for you to vote yes 27 times, you go right ahead and vote all you want tiny tim. "

OK, I just might do that then, Little Joe. :D :D

Latest posts