• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shout out to the Ranchers on Ranchers.net

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
Gcreek and I spent an enjoyable day yesterday visiting and looking at bovines and things. Having met Gcreek as a result of this forum and the many characters who spend time here, and becoming more than internet friends with many of you, it seems appropriate to thank the core group of you who keep this thing alive and well. :clap: (really those were Gcreeks sentiments but I too share them) Hayguy, I realize that being a captive in my car for some time scared you off a bit I just want you to know you missed a good time. :cowboy: Cheers everyone here at Ranchers. :cboy:

Well sort of, I went up yesterday to visit gcreek. (much shorter drive than to his place) Came home this morning to avoid buying a bull that I don't need. Pretty good group of bulls to pick from though.

I bet both of ya'lls parole officers had no clue you two ruffians were leading each other astray. :)

I am also thankful for the good folks here and the friendships I have made. Even the Canadians!

I second all this...........we have met per, gcreek, BMR, S.S.A.P. and what a good bunch of Canadian rascals. I think 'H would fit right in like a hand in a glove. Look forward to the day when we meet 'H and when we make the rounds to the Canadian places again. Talk about being treated well.........we certainly were........so we'll be back for more of the same!

Utah is on our bucket list, maybe sooner than later!

Per, how's Heartland going?

I haven't seen to much action regarding Heartland but that is not unusual for winter. If they are filming they will do more in the studio. You may have seen the Property Brothers at Home on the Range series, that is across the river from our west place. All the nice views off of the deck with the big meadow and trees are pics of our ranch. They are good neighbours and it is fun to watch a familiar house on the tube. (I liked it better before. lol)

WE like Property Brothers the best! They live in Canada and are your neighbors? Wow.Neat. You have all the fun! :D :nod:

I know they said they grew up on a ranch, but didn't say where. They have great interaction with each other, that's one thing that sets them apart from the other HGTV shows, in our opinion anyway. Do they own a or some land up there by you?

That's really neat Per! My family watches the Property Brothers all the time, you guy's own some beautiful real estate.

Faster horses said:
WE like Property Brothers the best! They live in Canada and are your neighbors? Wow.Neat. You have all the fun! :D :nod:

I know they said they grew up on a ranch, but didn't say where. They have great interaction with each other, that's one thing that sets them apart from the other HGTV shows, in our opinion anyway. Do they own a or some land up there by you?
I think they live in NY, their parents live out here and they rebuilt their parents friends (my neighbours) house and cabin etc which is across the river from my ranch. I don't know where they grew up but I never knew them. For some reason I think they grew up in BC. Lot's of cool stuff happens here for some reason. I grew up thinking this sort of thing was normal. :)

per said:
Gcreek and I spent an enjoyable day yesterday visiting and looking at bovines and things. Having met Gcreek as a result of this forum and the many characters who spend time here, and becoming more than internet friends with many of you, it seems appropriate to thank the core group of you who keep this thing alive and well. :clap: (really those were Gcreeks sentiments but I too share them) Hayguy, I realize that being a captive in my car for some time scared you off a bit I just want you to know you missed a good time. :cowboy: Cheers everyone here at Ranchers. :cboy:
You must have driven right past my door... :cry2:

RSL said:
per said:
You must have driven right past my door... :cry2:
Much to the chagrin of my GPS I drove down the highway going south of Vermillion on the way home. I figured I must have been close to your place.

And a good visit it was Per! Always great to confer with those of far greater intelligence! You did leave out the presence of 14 staples in my scalp and the stiffness that prevented me from opening all the gates at Mac's ranch due to the rear ender I and my travelling partner received the evening before. Thanks for prompting me when my noggin drifted elsewhere in our conversations.

There are so many great people on this website and in the world. That sale allows me to rub shoulders and trade ideas with only a few of them.

I did spend some dollars, 5 bulls will be delivered sometime in April.

Still some stiff today. Went down to the Health Clinic and had my staples pulled and gave some blood samples for my thyroid appointment on Feb 24. This getting old is BS, wonder what it will be like when I AM old?

Bought the 2nd, 5th and 12th Red Angus and the 2 best Herefords. Tried to buy the top red bull but one of my neighbors had more money on a sight unseen order. Awesome set of bulls all the way through.

gcreekrch said:
Bought the 2nd, 5th and 12th Red Angus and the 2 best Herefords. Tried to buy the top red bull but one of my neighbors had more money on a sight unseen order. Awesome set of bulls all the way through.

Those bulls have worked great for you for years. Glad you were able to get more!

Hoping your health issues go away.

GM888 said:
Per is heartland filmed near you??

Don't know when Per will be back so if you don't mind, I will answer.
Yes, Heartland is filmed very near him....I talk with him about it from time to time.
Isn't that about the most beautiful country you have ever seen?

Heartland is my favorite show and UP channel isn't carrying the new season....yet anyway...

For some reason I thought Per lived down by Pincher Creek. I did not know he lived that far north.

Latest posts