• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Silver's branding pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
Got it done. Great crew, great weather.

gathering:
DSCF0408.jpg
[/img]

branding:
DSCF0451.jpg
[/img]

DSCF0453.jpg
[/img]

thanks for sharing Silver, like to see those pictures especially when a horses ears get in the way! :wink:

sw said:
thanks for sharing Silver, like to see those pictures especially when a horses ears get in the way! :wink:

I took about 20 pictures holding the camera by the saddle horn to get one that turned out. :? It was not as easy as you would think :lol:

I go along with what sw wrote. Didn't realize how hard it would be to get the ears in. Mine usually have a finger or a hat brim in ther picture. :lol:

If you look really carefull on the top of the hill I think you can see some of them terrorists you been arguing about on the Political Session. But can you blame them? :wink:

only thing the picture lacked was an indian up on the hill in the distance.....

just ask any one back east or in California, we still get indian raids out in cow country

jigs said:
only thing the picture lacked was an indian up on the hill in the distance.....

just ask any one back east or in California, we still get indian raids out in cow country

Sounds like yours are more ambitious than ours :eek:

Coming from SD and now living in WI, those pictures just make me plain home sick for the plains and wide open sky. Thanks for sharing them though.

No, but I guess you should never rule anything out right? HAHA I think she is Canadian, so she prolly wouldn't want to move to the United States anyway, let alone Texas...maybe she'd come as far as the ranch in South Dakota tho...lol.....now, if she was from Mexico...she'd be knocking my door down. :wink:

And me posting a message simply mentioning a cute young lady in a "ranching" scene wearing wranglers and holding a calf hardly constitutes internet dating!!! I think Wisconson has made you goofy!

Besides I'm sure she is married with 2 or 3 kids....thats usually my luck you know :( (note the big guy holding the front of the calf...aka: husband/boyfriend)

haha...take care bud.

TXTibbs said:
No, but I guess you should never rule anything out right? HAHA I think she is Canadian, so she prolly wouldn't want to move to the United States anyway, let alone Texas...maybe she'd come as far as the ranch in South Dakota tho...lol.....now, if she was from Mexico...she'd be knocking my door down. :wink:

And me posting a message simply mentioning a cute young lady in a "ranching" scene wearing wranglers and holding a calf hardly constitutes internet dating!!! I think Wisconson has made you goofy!

Besides I'm sure she is married with 2 or 3 kids....thats usually my luck you know :( (note the big guy holding the front of the calf...aka: husband/boyfriend)

haha...take care bud.

TXTibbs you could be a Liberated man and move to Canada. Besides you haven't been in Texas that long that a couple of winters in northern BC couldn't straighten you out.

Tibbs: "I think Wisconson has made you goofy!"

Well der ya know, ya might be right on dat!

Later

PS. Has your e-mail been working? I sent something the other day and it was sent back.

Big Muddy Rancher......to be honest I wouldn't be oposed to living up there (Canada) for a while. The winters wouldn't bother me and the country is pretty. I just don't know how the Canadian Government would like that. I don't know how easy it is to just go live there for a while. Queen Liz might come beat me up or something! She'd have to be the one, cause I know Tony Blair couldn't. HAHA....joking..couldn't resist. :wink:

Loved those pictures. Looks like you all had fun.

Latest posts