• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sir BMR

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowsense

Reaction score
Boy you're really coming up in the world, ambassadorship and all. I could be available for a junior position in your administration. Do you need anyone for the position of bodyguard, referee, driver or liquor inspector? I could work just for the reimbursement of expenses incurred plus an appropriate consultation fee!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Cowsense I was just being proactive after that meeting we had the other day when Lynn told us we needed more communication with the neighbouring states I thought when I had such a good working relationship with the State of Texas that I was the natural choice. :cowboy:

Congrats on your new position BMR ,whatever it is.Speakinof Texas,did Haymaker get grounded from computer?Or men in white suits pic him up after he was tellin everyone he was Elmo?....Don't worry yourself about those lost taxes Cowsence ,just thought you were showing them to everyone in Neverland and they were laughinat POOR Alta. boy!

Maybe Mrs. Haymaker grounded him? Or maybe he is in a small rubber room with no windows? Maybe you could look for him down there in TX BMR. :wink:

Greg: I didn't think you were too worried about the tax.......everyone knows Albertan's have piles of money . :lol: :lol: :twisted: By the way if you want a job with BMR, I've decided to give up on being a bodyguard for BMR; the odds of stopping a bullet are just a touch too high for me! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :nod:

cowsense said:
Greg: I didn't think you were too worried about the tax.......everyone knows Albertan's have piles of money . :lol: :lol: :twisted: By the way if you want a job with BMR, I've decided to give up on being a bodyguard for BMR; the odds of stopping a bullet are just a touch too high for me! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :nod:

Gee Thanks :help: :roll:

I couldn't think of a better choice. I don't know what's happened to the old Hayshaker but he's probably watching from the sidelines waiting to make a dramatic return. OR maybe he is to busy campaining for the position in R-CALF her kept talking about. OR their has been a invasion of dogs into Sisterdale and he's chasing them down with the Ruger. :cowboy:

What position did you get BMR?-- I don't get the Big Beaver Tribune down here........

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
What position did you get BMR?-- I don't get the Big Beaver Tribune down here........

Read my signature. :cowboy:

AH- Didn't even look that far-Be careful going that far south- they'll take you for a wetback...

I was reading in the Billings paper today where our neighbor, the former Congressman, Marlanee, is going to try and overturn the new law that requires a passport to cross the Canadian line....

It definitely will put a crimp on travel across the line...

OT- We might squabble a little here and there but in reality people on both sides of the line have far more in common than in disagreement. Compulsory passports and building the Canadian border fence are signals of lawmakers completely out of touch with reality!

cowsense said:
OT- We might squabble a little here and there but in reality people on both sides of the line have far more in common than in disagreement. Compulsory passports and building the Canadian border fence are signals of lawmakers completely out of touch with reality!

YEP

Latest posts