• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sister

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Dear Lord,
You have created the most beautiful things in life and have been so generous in sharing them with us. You have a reason why many of your precious children experience very strong illnesses that are beyond comprehension and so difficult to overcome. Today, Jody's sister is one of your precious children who needs you by her side. Could you send an angel to walk next to her and provide her support as she is experiencing this illness? Her beautiful and strong body that you have chosen for her to protect her spirit on this earth is in need of your healing hand. May our prayers be melodies to your ears to remind you that we have one of our sisters in need of having you watch over her. You can heal anything and give us the strength we need to overcome difficulties and illnesses; today, give her body the strength to fight this horrible illness and finish strong.

Amen.

Pathology came back today, they said things look clean , a Cat Scan and more blood work to make sure .
A few years ago she had a burst appendix, Doctor were amazed that she was even alive when doing the Surgery.
Just hope the new test come back negative!!!!

Praying for your sister's peace of mind during this scary time.

May GOD bless and keep you and you sister in good spirits and bring her back to good health

I add my prayers for great recovery for your sister, JodyWy.

And isn't it great to have a place where we can diminish our fears and worries simply by sharing them, all the while increasing our blessings and hope with the very same sharing?

I, as many of you, have experienced that, and put some current ones before you: first, I had my right knee replaced last week and surgery went well, with recovery uncomfortable, but improving. It was made harder by the fact my younger brother was in Regional hosp. at the same time with very severe illness of bleeding ulcers on top of the kidney illness he was battling. After finding the ulcers and repairing them, receiving seven and a half pints of blood in the process of getting the ulcers stopped, he has been up for a bit, and was allowed to actually drink some broth yesterday. He's still very weak, but improving. Then, a cousin called to report that an early '40's nephew of her first husband had a massive heart attack while walking up Crazy Horse monument, and is being kept in a coma for a few days while evaluating his situation. Sounds as if it was a life saver that he was involved in recreation due to rain, or he would have been working alone and no one would have found him in time to save his life. There were excellent emergency crews at that site, so gave him the best possible chance for recovery, it seems. Would appreciate you adding those two, and myself to your "prayers and kind thoughts" lists. I probably need more prayers for diligence in sticking with the hard work of physical therapy. Had my first official session today, but they started it the evening of my surgery, which I thought was a little soon, but was pretty well sedated, so it was easier than today.

mrj

mrj,

Praying here for your relatives and also your knee. Everyone we've known who had a knee replacement said it was well worth it in the end to have mobility back though PT was rather rough.

Latest posts