• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sleeper Cells in the United States and Canada

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Damn I already put the kids to bed. I'll have to see if there are any cells in their sleepers in the morning.

NOT FUNNY!!! There really ARE Muslims out there in our good "ole USA, waiting for the permission to KILL US. NOT FUNNY!

There are muslims out there, waiting for "permission" to kill us. There are Muslims out there who don't care about "permission", they will kill us. When the beheading starts happening on our own streets, what will we do??? Will we lie down and die or WILL WE FIGHT

Sorry folks, as much as you would NOT like to have to deal with this problem, it is HERE.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hanta Yo said:
NOT FUNNY!!! There really ARE Muslims out there in our good "ole USA, waiting for the permission to KILL US. NOT FUNNY!

There are muslims out there, waiting for "permission" to kill us. There are Muslims out there who don't care about "permission", they will kill us. When the beheading starts happening on our own streets, what will we do??? Will we lie down and die or WILL WE FIGHT

Sorry folks, as much as you would NOT like to have to deal with this problem, it is HERE.

hope the ones doing all the laughing are still laughing when thier heads are rolling down the street!!
If you think this is a laughing matter you had better do all your laughing now because it is hard to laugh when you are dead

Hanta Yo said:

You're right Hanta-- And when I was still actively involved in Law Enforcement and meeting a couple times a month with the Mounties and Canadian Immigration folks (our county borders Canada)--they provided us with info about some of the Muslim/Asian terrorist groups already heavily ingrained in the Canadian communities that would make your hair stand on end...

But like they said they could not only not awaken their citizenry of what was happening, but could also not get it thru to their government the danger these people presented- a government which had one of the laxist immigration/refugee status laws anywhere...

So such a "stick your head in the sand" reaction/denial by some Canadians does not surprise me...

But the sad part of the whole situation-- many of these terrorist connected people- once making access to North America thru Canada had disappeared completely off the radar screen and were not to be found....

Oldtimer said:
Hanta Yo said:

You're right Hanta-- And when I was still actively involved in Law Enforcement and meeting a couple times a month with the Mounties and Canadian Immigration folks (our county borders Canada)--they provided us with info about some of the Muslim/Asian terrorist groups already heavily ingrained in the Canadian communities that would make your hair stand on end...

But like they said they could not only not awaken their citizenry of what was happening, but could also not get it thru to their government the danger these people presented- a government which had one of the laxist immigration/refugee status laws anywhere...

So such a "stick your head in the sand" reaction/denial by some Canadians does not surprise me...

But the sad part of the whole situation-- many of these terrorist connected people- once making access to North America thru Canada had disappeared completely off the radar screen and were not to be found....
Hanta,I agree with you not funny at all. I have no doute in my mind there are these sleeper cells out there ...in both country's not just Canada,like the canuck hating OT is hinting at :roll:

In this post 9-11 world, I'm really surprised that there are people that think that the idea of modern day jihadists taking up residency in our homelands is funny. Was it also funny when the twin towers came down?

Mrs.Greg said:
Oldtimer said:
Hanta Yo said:

Hanta,I agree with you not funny at all. I have no doute in my mind there are these sleeper cells out there ...in both country's not just Canada,like the canuck hating OT is hinting at :roll:

Mrs. Greg--I know there are many here too...The Canadian comment was aimed for the 2 Canadians that were laughing and poohpoohing it off....I guess they don't remember the group they arrested last year that wanted to cut off the Prime Ministers head..... :(

Actually OT...I can bet at least one of those people laughing didn't take the time to read what the artical was about.

Oldtimer said:
Hanta Yo said:

We can't even allow our border patrol the right to use their weapons when enforcing the law. I wonder if they called him a "terrorist" if the border patrol guards would have been in any trouble at all.

It is not like they pumped 30 bullets in the guy like they do at some police forces in some cities.

Latest posts