• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Slow site

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nope but it's very slow on more than one computer when other cattle websites aren't. Very slow sometimes. The problem seems to be related to the banners at the top but the good news is I now know where to buy pms related items.

redrobin said:
Nope but it's very slow on more than one computer when other cattle websites aren't. Very slow sometimes. The problem seems to be related to the banners at the top but the good news is I now know where to buy pms related items.

always a good thing to know :lol:

redrobin said:
Ranchers has become the slowest site on the internet that I visit. Anyone know why?

Same here...doesn't matter which 'puter I use, whether it's one of the 3 laptops the kids have or my desktop...slow as 'lasses in January.....

loomixguy said:
redrobin said:
Ranchers has become the slowest site on the internet that I visit. Anyone know why?

Same here...doesn't matter which 'puter I use, whether it's one of the 3 laptops the kids have or my desktop...slow as 'lasses in January.....

I think he's asking about today, not Jan. :lol:

I seamed to me to slow down, when I started getting all the animated add up top. I don't get any popups, just the adds in the "banner" and they seam to slow the site down.

redrobin said:
The problem seems to be related to the banners at the top but the good news is I now know where to buy pms related items.
Isn't that technology amazing? How they can target the specific audience that needs products the most? I hope you either memorized all of that info or saved it to your computer 'cause you're really gonna need it. :lol:

The site is working great tonight. I don't know what you did, but thank you!!!

Latest posts