• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

small town rodeo pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

R A

Reaction score
Not the greatest pictures...just messin around. I got there late and my camera hates low light and action shots....doesn't focus....has trouble focusing the way it is these days even during daylight. Anyway, I'm glad I went. Here's a few that weren't terribly, terribly blurry.

kcr13.jpg

kcr12.jpg

kcr11.jpg

kcr10.jpg

kcr7.jpg

kcr6.jpg

kcr5.jpg

kcr4.jpg

kcr3.jpg

kcr2.jpg

kcr1.jpg

kcr.jpg

remember when the local riding club that had the stock for the home town rodeo and they bucked out cows instead of bulls.But we had horses they used to go gather a few wild horses down around Rock Springs.

great pics,

know what this dummy just did?
just turned down Cheyenne Frontier day tickets from the Govonor's office , for working on the Wolf flex areas , hunting seasons and delisting
think chasing hay is better then a road trip and a show right now.

jodywy said:
great pics,

just turned down Cheyenne Frontier day tickets from the Govonor's office , for working on the Wolf flex areas , hunting seasons and delisting

And you didn't get them for me??? :???: So sad now.....

:twisted: :twisted: Not really jody.... well maybe a little..

Sorry for these late replies! ....computer charger trouble.

Bullofthewoods said:
Those are some really cool pics.

Thanks! :D

jodywy said:
remember when the local riding club that had the stock for the home town rodeo and they bucked out cows instead of bulls.But we had horses they used to go gather a few wild horses down around Rock Springs.

I believe I heard somewhere that people quit riding cows because it was more dangerous than riding bulls??? :D :D :D ...something about that and the wild west shows back when??? Heard something on that while researching bucking bull programs while I was hauling bulls. Someone got ahold of cows that were bucked in the Buffalo Bill Wild West shows and kept breeding them to bulls that bucked and so on.

perfecho said:
You certainly take a fine pic, RA, keep them coming!

Soapweed said:
Thanks for the very nice photos, R A. You have great technique for capturing the moment.

jodywy said:
great pics,

I'd like to go to that someday. I've drove into the parkng lot, but not while the rodeo is going on. Sometimes a person just has to take care of the ranch before all else!

Latest posts