• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Smoking Gun At Benghazi

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Security/Bodyguard personnel said that a CIA operative "Bob" told them to "Stand Down" and don't go to the annex where the Ambassador was after help call came in.

They went anyway after being held up for a while by that order.................

All that needs to be done now is find "Bob" and waterboard him to find who gave him the order.

Steve said:
My bet is "Bob" sings to save his skin...

My guess is "Bob" was sent to Timbuktu and will never be seen again.

Kind of like his "Hard Drive" crashed.................... :roll:

Mike said:
Security/Bodyguard personnel said that a CIA operative "Bob" told them to "Stand Down" and don't go to the annex where the Ambassador was after help call came in.

All that needs to be done now is find "Bob" and waterboard him to find who gave him the order.

Waterboarding is torture and would violate the constitutional rights afforded Bob as an American citizen. Also, the laws of various other nations around the world would be violated and, woe is me, what would they think of us?

Now, should a group of unknown high-ranking gubmint officials decide along with the Messiah that Bob represents some unknown threat, then burn his ass to ashes with a hell fire missle. That's permissible and completely acceptable according to that precious constitution.

Signed,

Slug in a Boat

Whitewing said:
Mike said:

Waterboarding is torture and would violate the constitutional rights afforded Bob as an American citizen. Also, the laws of various other nations around the world would be violated and, woe is me, what would they think of us?

Now, should a group of unknown high-ranking gubmint officials decide along with the Messiah that Bob represents some unknown threat, then burn his ass to ashes with a hell fire missle. That's permissible and completely acceptable according to that precious constitution.

Signed,

Slug in a Boat

Somehow I get the notion that you have noticed the wishy-washy attributes of Porky? He's really quite conservative, you know.

stock-photo-fat-businessman-eating-junk-food-while-working-89863756.jpg

Mike said:
Whitewing said:
Mike said:

Signed,

Slug in a Boat

Somehow I get the notion that you have noticed the whiskey-washy attributes of Porky? He's really quite conservative, you know.

FIFY

Jeez...If you gonna waterboard somebody over this, why not start with somebody that was watching it from Oval Office. Not to torture them, just refresh their memory :wink:

habnut said:
Jeez...If you gonna waterboard somebody over this, why not start with somebody that was watching it from Oval Office. Not to torture them, just refresh their memory :wink:

a splash of water is always a bit refreshing... :shock:

Holy schneikes, once we get started with refreshing splashes of honesty, this administration will use up so much water the Kennedys will have to go to Pittsburgh to cover up unwanted pregnancies.

Latest posts