• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

snake bite.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
It keeps piling on, with the lions and yotes we pen up the sheep at night. One ewe staggered in last night. We figure rattle snake bite... two more big bum lambs.we been covid vacc and 2 boosters, Sue did a home test this morning says poss. mine was neg but then I on anti virials for shingles

Have had two friends die of heart attacks after having third shot. One didn't make it to his pickup from the vaccine outlet and the other three days after. We haven't taken one and never will.
We have not been vaccinated and we won't get vaccinated. Our plans are to come and see you as soon as we can cross without being vaccinated. Of course if it is winter time before that happens, we will wait...😊

Friends here had the vaccine and 1 booster. They both got Covid TWICE and the second time, he got blood clots in his abdomen and had to be hospitalized. They both recovered.

Brother-in-law boss's father passed away. The doctor told them that the vaccine caused it.
I just can't remember what problem he had. I think heart, but I need to check.

Latest posts