• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So America whips the hockey outa Canada !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well I'll be jiggered, Hay Maker the Texan finally got a bit of culture!

He listened to a hockey score!!!!

Go Stars!!

:wink: :lol:

Yanuck said:
honestly Haymaker...thats so yesterday!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well hockey news travels slow around here :lol2:
I guess it aint real funnie to a canucklehead,there one claim to fame,and beaten by those Yankee #%$@$% eh ? :D :D :D
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Yanuck said:

I guess it aint real funnie to a canucklehead,there one claim to fame,and beaten by those Yankee #%$@$% eh ? :D :D :D
good luck

Well, I guess we were just settin' y'all up fer a rematch :lol: If we can get past the Russians and you guys do your job, the gold medal game should be a cake walk :wink:

Silver said:
HAY MAKER said:
Yanuck said:

good luck

Well, I guess we were just settin' y'all up fer a rematch :lol: If we can get past the Russians and you guys do your job, the gold medal game should be a cake walk :wink:

So.... what you're saying is Canadians and Texans are alike?

It takes both of them a while to wake up!

gcreekrch said:
Silver said:
HAY MAKER said:
good luck

So.... what you're saying is Canadians and Texans are alike?

It takes both of them a while to wake up!

Y'know, you can always tell a Texan, you just can't tell 'em much :wink:

I have a great idea.........maybe we could get Canada's men team to play the American ladies team kinda as a warm up for Thursday,that is the girls promised to be kind ? :D :D :D :D
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
I have a great idea.........maybe we could get Canada's men team to play the American ladies team kinda as a warm up for Thursday,that is the girls promised to be kind ? :D :D :D :D
good luck

Body checking allowed Hay Maker?

burnt said:
HAY MAKER said:
good luck

Absolutely not!!!!!!!! I dont wanna see any of the canuckleheads roughed up :D
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
burnt said:
HAY MAKER said:
good luck

Absolutely not!!!!!!!! I dont wanna see any of the canuckleheads roughed up :D
good luck

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good comeback!

Half the Russian team goes to Siberia and the other half will have to suffer with their multi million $ jobs in the NHL. :? You never want to meet the Russians in the Olympics but if you do it is nice to annihilate them. :)

per said:
Half the Russian team goes to Siberia and the other half will have to suffer with their multi million $ jobs in the NHL. :? You never want to meet the Russians in the Olympics but if you do it is nice to annihilate them. :)

I don't care who wins, just so it's NOT the Russians.....

Latest posts