• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So Haymaker gives up.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I guess I have to take that as an admission that he has seen the light. That he has been wrong about everthing from Canadians to Captive supply. Packers to Prairie dawgs. Check-off to NCBA. Well done Haymaker I knew you would come along. When everbody said to give up on you I kept plugging along , Thoght if i could catch you at a sober moment that I could get thru. Good Luck Haymaker and Remember the ALAMO! :cowboy:

HHHHAAAAAAA YOU are a funny man,I have some planting to do but I will be here in the evenings to watch you packer lovers,I hate to tell you this cause I know a man and his dog are mighty close but I been studying that mongrel you so proudly posted ,and I do believe him to be about 3/4 curr..................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
HHHHAAAAAAA YOU are a funny man,I have some planting to do but I will be here in the evenings to watch you packer lovers,I hate to tell you this cause I know a man and his dog are mighty close but I been studying that mongrel you so proudly posted ,and I do believe him to be about 3/4 curr..................good luck

That's pretty low, insulting a man's dog. I will have to post you another picture to study so you can tell exactly what he is. You being the dog and pony show expert. :cowboy:

Latest posts