• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So Haymaker just read your Profile and wondering how often

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
you have to dust your antiques when they're tractors?
Do you "show" them or do you just sit in your rocker with a jug and watch 'em?

nr said:
you have to dust your antiques when they're tractors?
Do you "show" them or do you just sit in your rocker with a jug and watch 'em?

why dont you come for a visit find out for your self,I have a few extra rockers and IM sure I can find one that will fit your big but.............good luck

Dang! :???:

I was just in Texas on a business trip.

If I had known you were prepared to let me park my big butt in a rocker and help you with a jug .... I would have looked you up!! :lol:

BC

why dont you come for a visit find out for your self,I have a few extra rockers and IM sure I can find one that will fit your big but.............good luck[/quote]

Oww! Such a way to talk to a lady!
Dust off a small rocker and a big jug and I'll be right down.

Dust off a small rocker and a big jug and I'll be right down

Are you telling us you are deformed? One big jug? :lol:

nr said:
why dont you come for a visit find out for your self,I have a few extra rockers and IM sure I can find one that will fit your big but.............good luck

Oww! Such a way to talk to a lady!
Dust off a small rocker and a big jug and I'll be right down.[/quote]

IVE got a small rocker with your name on it nr,you are mighty welcome maybe we can talk READER THE SECOND to come too I have a nice creek we can skinny dip in...................good luck

Broke Cowboy said:
Dang! :???:

I was just in Texas on a business trip.

If I had known you were prepared to let me park my big butt in a rocker and help you with a jug .... I would have looked you up!! :lol:

BC

well next time you are in the Texas hill country come to Sisterdale Texas,we will talk cattle and weather................good luck

I was so busy teasing you I didnt answer your question,I have an old john deere 4020 that dont get dusted it gets lots of work,I am just getting into the antique tractor hobby,I joined the TEXAS HILL COUNTRY ANTIQUE TRACTOR CLUB .....................good luck

The last skinny dipping episode with my husband we were in waters with barracuda and my main fear was they'd glide by and take his certain appendage!

Think I'll stick to the rocker and jug. That's cider in that jug, right Haymaker?
An' while we're down there could you arrange for a visit with "W"? Have a few questions to ask him.

Latest posts