• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So I go out for supper tonight and meet an .....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Me'thinks it's his liberal vote that is the biggest cause for most of the personal attacks, if it were otherwise there would surely be retribution for the personal attacks of others :wink:

Silver said:
Me'thinks it's his liberal vote that is the biggest cause for most of the personal attacks, if it were otherwise there would surely be retribution for the personal attacks of others :wink:

I discuss politics with any number of liberals on other forums and, for the most part, have found that it's easy to keep things civil as long as I believe the other side is presenting a cogent and principled argument.

In OT's case there always seemed to be an unsettling undertone of some sort in his posts. I imagined him as being a very vendictive person.

But honestly, in the end, I've come to the conclusion that he really doesn't believe half the bs he posts here. I suspect he enjoys getting other people's hackles up.......ergo, he's a troll.

Whitewing said:
Silver said:

I discuss politics with any number of liberals on other forums and, for the most part, have found that it's easy to keep things civil as long as I believe the other side is presenting a cogent and principled argument.

In OT's case there always seemed to be an unsettling undertone of some sort in his posts. I imagined him as being a very vendictive person.

But honestly, in the end, I've come to the conclusion that he really doesn't believe half the bs he posts here. I suspect he enjoys getting other people's hackles up.......ergo, he's a troll.

Yes, for what my opinion is worth, it appears that you are one of the few that will often debate with him on a topics merits.

Silver said:

No, accusing me of sexual harassment is the biggest cause Silver....and many have told me to let it go, but I will never let it go, until he either apologizes or admits that he was led astray and accused the wrong person.....are the false accusations being Liberal?

.....and accusing WW of being me, just because he disagreed with OT's opinions, makes OT a bigot......I can't stand bigots or racists.

Silver, if you were accused of sexual harassment, would you let the accusation stand?

If you were, I would fight tooth and nail, in your defense, because I know it would be a bogus claim.......but that's just me. I believe in defending the truth..........

Silver said:
Whitewing said:
Silver said:

Yes, for what my opinion is worth, it appears that you are one of the few that will often debate with him on a topics merits.

Yet, I still am willing to debate with him too, correct? But every once in awhile I will still remind him of what he falsely accused me of? Again were those false accusations a part of being "Liberal"?

I am not willing to sit back and not fight for what is juste and I will defend what is innaccurate.....whether it concerns me or another........

OT is liar, Liberal, Libertarian or a true Conservative, which in the past, he has claimed to be.....but what he has proven himself to be is a liar and when he lied about me, and accused me of sexual harassment in an attempt to chase me away, that's when I figured I'd stay and show what a liar he is.......

But defend him if you must.......Silver...........and yes, it pisses me off to think that you feel that the only reason we give OT the gears is because he is a liberal.......it's about as bad as us calling you racist, because you don't agree with obama's policies.......

Latest posts