• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So long, for a while anyways

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
The computer just got brought into town, and it's getting all tweaked and all that good stuff, so, I'll be gone for about a week.

Hey, NR,
Your boys played a good game Saturday. You can really chew that gum!!! :roll: :roll: :wink:
I was the bigger guy sitting in section w in the last half, and standing at the middle for the first part. Those boys are quiiiiicccckkkk, aren't they. Get your boys to check harder, and more often. There were some good plays out there.
Good luck, and God bless.

Ty kind of had a bad game I thought he's playing with a partial shoulder separation so not hitting like usual-wish we had that second period back to play over-funny you noticed that gum chewing lol. I go through two packs a game lol. Our goalie forgot his mask of all things so he never got a warmup-@#$%^^ lol-some peoples kids huh.

Northern Rancher said:
Ty kind of had a bad game I thought he's playing with a partial shoulder separation so not hitting like usual-wish we had that second period back to play over-funny you noticed that gum chewing lol. I go through two packs a game lol. Our goalie forgot his mask of all things so he never got a warmup-@#$%^^ lol-some peoples kids huh.

That's what happened to me on Saturday too!
I for got it and had a shut-out in the same game! Also, for our rec team, the christmas gift from the coaches was a game with NO RULES!!!! You guys shoulda been there!

NR, how do you go thru 2 packs a game, I only go thru a pack a week! And I thought that I loved gum!

Well, I am using the school computer for a while, until break starts, so I will try to stay in touch with all!

May Santa be good to all :wink:
Take care and God bless.

Latest posts