• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

so soapweed...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hereford76 said:
how's your project going?

Not sure to which project you are referring, but if it is about the mule, Delilah, she is now home. Peach and I had a little road trip, traveled to southeastern Nebraska on Monday, and came home Tuesday. We not only picked up the mule, but ended up purchasing a nice team of young roans from an Amish gentleman. If you are referring to my Hereford bull project, I still haven't decided whether to use them or sell them. They are doing well on good hay and about seven pounds of grain per head per day. If you are referring to our calving project, it hasn't started as yet, but looks to be a time bomb waiting to go off. If you are referring to my never ending project of seeking to become older each day, that too, is working very well. :) If you have a different project in mind, please feel free to inquire. :wink:

Soapweed took a load of calves over to Atkinson NE this week. Came across hwy 20 from WY. Sure is nice country across there. Stopped in Valentine an grab some breakfast nice little place next to trk stop.

cowdog said:
Soapweed took a load of calves over to Atkinson NE this week. Came across hwy 20 from WY. Sure is nice country across there. Stopped in Valentine an grab some breakfast nice little place next to trk stop.

You must have eaten at the Bunkhouse? I have lived in this country most of my life, and I never tire of looking out he window, going down highway 20. From east to west there is so much change in landscape. You should have hollered at one of us. When you went through.

Latest posts