• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

soap

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RBT

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss. I never got to meet your dad, but heard a lot of stories about him! Prayers sent from southwest Nebr. RBT

Been on this ride already Soapweed. Be glad he was with you so long and so healthy.

Thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.

Thanks for the kind words. Dad made a graceful exit late yesterday afternoon. He had been in the hospital for a week, low on strength with a high temperature. The past two days he slept most of the time, but regained consciousness often enough to get hugs from the ladies and handshakes from Will, Brock, and me. Dad's grip was still very strong. We were all able to express our love, thanks, and good-byes to him, but were unable to hear his very weak response. He was a born-again Christian, and is now in a much better place. We will miss him, but celebrate the 91 and a half years of his long productive life. He had a very positive influence on many friends and neighbors. Thank you, everyone.

My condolences Soap... I never met your Dad but he seemed like a very fine person... I will miss the e-mails he used to send to me...

Condolences from the panhandle to you and your family. To a life well spent, my tip of the hat.

I have had the pleasure of having Bob here at the ranch twice. What a great gentleman. He was close to the age of my father and they hit it off great.
Bob lived to an age where he saw many changes and saw his family grow and be successful. If we all could be so fortunate to see our grandkids grow up and produce such a wonderful bunch of Great grand babies. :D
It is a sad time as any parent will be missed but it must also be a celebration of a life well lived.

Angie and I send our love and prayers. Your Dad had a fine life. May you all find peace and comfort in the memories and lessons and love you shared with him. Thoughts and prayers from the desert are headed your way tonight Soap. Be Blessed.

I don't post often, but I always look for and enjoy your pictures, Soapweed. It is wonderful to see pictures of your family and to see how your dad was still involved in the ranch. I am sure you know that you are blessed to have had him with you so long. My condolences to you and your family. He will be missed, but you know you will see him again.

My deepest condolences from up here Soap. I know he will be missed but never forgotten. I'm sure that for the rest of your days you will here his voice in your head at many a fork in the road.

I'll miss seeing him in your photos. I hope you and your family find peace in all the knowledge and memories he left with you guys. Sorry for your loss.

Latest posts