• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sold 2004 calves

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckskin

Reaction score
Well I did it!! I sold all my 2004 calves, even my replacement Hfrs. I thought long and hard and just couldn't turn down $750.00 for a replacement hfr that wouldn't give me a calf till the fall of 2006!! I HOPE I DID THE RIGHT THING, BUT JUST DOSEN'T MATTER ANYMORE AS IT IS DONE. :)

Buckskin said:
Well I did it!! I sold all my 2004 calves, even my replacement Hfrs. I thought long and hard and just couldn't turn down $750.00 for a replacement hfr that wouldn't give me a calf till the fall of 2006!! I HOPE I DID THE RIGHT THING, BUT JUST DOSEN'T MATTER ANYMORE AS IT IS DONE. :)

well like you said BUCKSKIN dont matter now its done and it sounds like you got a good price I did about the same thing kinda wish I had some of them back................good luck

Good sale. A bird in the hand is worth two out in the bushies. Or, many a slip between the cup and the lip. You are drinking pure water now, and it is not slopping down your shirt front. :)

Latest posts