• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Solution to All US Problems

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cedardell

Reaction score
The US has made a huge sacrifice to all our trading partners. Except I think for Moroco. The US govt has instituted racketeering on the people of US by letting outsiders come in and deplete our welfare and social programs to the tune of trillions. They have let us trade with other countries building a trading deficit in the trillions. This is just the dept not what we all pay out of our pockets every time we pay for insurence or userous hospital and medical bills which are inflated to cover all the costs of illegal immigrants and welfare recipients. We have lost any resemblence to a culture because illegal immigrants come to marry into a citizenship and not for love, thus leaving a coming generation of children that are raised in a "get what you can while the gettin is good attitude." Now you tell me that we don't have the authority in our governing body to deal with this because we are governed by a world order that will not let us control all the vices that corrupt the morality and religious values that were inherent in the Constitution. What to hell. If that's the case let the New World Order and the WTO pay off all our depts. If they won't do that lock them up on racketeering charges and to hell with globilazation.

cedardell said:
The US has made a huge sacrifice to all our trading partners. Except I think for Moroco. The US govt has instituted racketeering on the people of US by letting outsiders come in and deplete our welfare and social programs to the tune of trillions. They have let us trade with other countries building a trading deficit in the trillions. This is just the dept not what we all pay out of our pockets every time we pay for insurence or userous hospital and medical bills which are inflated to cover all the costs of illegal immigrants and welfare recipients. We have lost any resemblence to a culture because illegal immigrants come to marry into a citizenship and not for love, thus leaving a coming generation of children that are raised in a "get what you can while the gettin is good attitude." Now you tell me that we don't have the authority in our governing body to deal with this because we are governed by a world order that will not let us control all the vices that corrupt the morality and religious values that were inherent in the Constitution. What to hell. If that's the case let the New World Order and the WTO pay off all our depts. If they won't do that lock them up on racketeering charges and to hell with globilazation.

cedardell said:

After collecting the negative headlines how do you explain the continued growth and job creation of our economy. Which ones are preforming better? Are the one's with a trade surplus growing faster and creating more jobs than our economy? I think not. What I do think is you do not have a clue regarding the strengths our economy-you are too absorbed by negativism. A growth rate of 3-4% in an economy of 11.1 trillion dollars amounts to a gain of $330-440 billion per year. What country can you name that creates that type of growth? Name just one please. I am also certain you would prefer to go to China or Brazil for your healthcare needs.

You are telling me that our economy is growing fast enough to pay for all the deficits? Then why are we loosing social security? Why are losing medicare and medicade? Why is the Federak deficit growing instead of shrinking? Why are we loosing our pensions? A growing economy that you boast of would be cutting these deficits. I don't think we have abolished taxes yet, have we?

cedardell said:
You are telling me that our economy is growing fast enough to pay for all the deficits? Then why are we loosing social security? Why are losing medicare and medicade? Why is the Federak deficit growing instead of shrinking? Why are we loosing our pensions? A growing economy that you boast of would be cutting these deficits. I don't think we have abolished taxes yet, have we?

Social Security and medicare are in trouble because because people are living longer, and the ratio between those recieving and those paying in has shrunk. Isn't it great to rely on gov'ment for your health care and retirement needs! Isn't it great that unions have saddled big corporations with so much long term health care and retirement benefit responsibility to retired workers that they can't meet the obligations?? And many are fighting a shift to individually owned retirement accounts, go figure.

Cal said:
cedardell said:

Social Security and medicare are in trouble because because people are living longer, and the ratio between those recieving and those paying in has shrunk. Isn't it great to rely on gov'ment for your health care and retirement needs! Isn't it great that unions have saddled big corporations with so much long term health care and retirement benefit responsibility to retired workers that they can't meet the obligations?? And many are fighting a shift to individually owned retirement accounts, go figure.

And last weeks Bankruptcy Judges backing of United Airlines dumping of their employees pension systems while maintaining the CEO's full wage and Golden Parachute retirement doesn't give much faith in private systems....

United, Enron, Montana Power and Touch America- all of which in the last few years have left employees with nothing while the executives retire as multimillionaires-- Is this the pension plan of the future? :???: :?

Oldtimer said:
[
And last weeks Bankruptcy Judges backing of United Airlines dumping of their employees pension systems while maintaining the CEO's full wage and Golden Parachute retirement doesn't give much faith in private systems....

United, Enron, Montana Power and Touch America- all of which in the last few years have left employees with nothing while the executives retire as multimillionaires-- Is this the pension plan of the future? :???: :?

I am with you on this one OT. Such action is a travesty. Corporate directors should all be held accountable. The quickest way to get rich is get hired as a CEO, screw up and get fired. The damn fools will approve a payoff of of $10-50 million benefit package to fire you. Is that not insane?

Isn't the pension short comings the same thing as Uncle Sam puting Social Security income into treasury notes and then using that money to fund all sorts of govt agencies and their activities? I might feel ok with this if Uncle Sam was solvent, but who wants to loan their money to someone that is over a trillion dollars in dept. There are tons of agencies that fritter money away especially on stupid studies. According to the Pentagon report that cost millions we should all be preparing for an ICE Age that is going to start this year. Who wants to loan their hard earned retirement money to a broke lunitic for these purposes? Maybe Agman

Oldtimer said:

Doesn't it seem like a better "pension plan" would be to negotiate to get more money up front and invest for retirement yourself, rather than rely on the success and honesty of a company and whatever CEO comes down the pipes? Look at the mess GM is in.

Latest posts