• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some days actually are diamonds.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Did chores by myself this morning as Debbie is doing Christmas cleaning on the shack.

Chores went without a hitch, replacement heifers are healthy and doing great. Checked the cows that are rustling at the Big Meadow here at home. They were full and have gained some weight since they were weaned a month ago. Gave me a smile to watch them reach down into 6 inches of snow and come up with a big mouth full of grass while their big swamp bellies didn't look as though they could hold another bite :D A friend is bringing another 10 days worth of tubs out from town tommorow. Snowing a bit tonight with rain forecast for Thursday. Have to check the bulls and the young cows at MM tommorow and see how they are doing.

The added moisture may force us into feeding before the last week of December but I sure enjoyed the good feeling of today.

Sorry no pictures as we still have computer issues but will share them when it becomes possible.

There's nothing wrong with things going good. I appreciate you sharing a good day. We had one here also, without the snow. And the windmills worked overtime, but not very cold.
My apologies for poor composition in the preceding sentence...

gcreekrch

You are just asking for it!! Enjoy it while you can because I know the F U up fairy heard that and is on her way to visit you.

The last time I said everything was going fine, she hit me like a ton of bricks.
Everything that could go wrong, went wrong.
Including putting my truck into a tree.
Good luck
SL

If you keep bragging about how good chores go when you do them by yourself Debbie will probably just let you keep doing them by yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
If you keep bragging about how good chores go when you do them by yourself Debbie will probably just let you keep doing them by yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shoot, Deb has done all the chores for so long she's probably still in shock Gcreek could do them alone! :shock: Everytime he posts on here lately he's been galavanting around somewhere to a salebarn in his personal Brink's truck or a seminar or a herd dispersal. Deb is to Peach as Gcreek is to Soap! :lol: :wink: Deb has literally kept the wolf away from the door!!!!!

leanin' H said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Shoot, Deb has done all the chores for so long she's probably still in shock Gcreek could do them alone! :shock: Everytime he posts on here lately he's been galavanting around somewhere to a salebarn in his personal Brink's truck or a seminar or a herd dispersal. Deb is to Peach as Gcreek is to Soap! :lol: :wink: Deb has literally kept the wolf away from the door!!!!!

You will find absolutely no argument from this corner pertaining to those facts.

She even sings to H when he calls. :wink: :lol:

Sheesh you guys.......... thinking I can't operate a grain bucket or start a tractor and put a couple of bales in a feeder. :roll:

It's just women's work after all. 8)

leanin' H said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

With Deb and Peach doing most of our work, it's no wonder Gcreek and I have so many of these days that actually are diamonds. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
leanin' H said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

With Deb and Peach doing most of our work, it's no wonder Gcreek and I have so many of these days that actually are diamonds. :wink: :)

Maybe thats what I'm doing wrong! :wink:

Cedarcreek said:
Soapweed said:
leanin' H said:

Maybe thats what I'm doing wrong! :wink:

You never know what a woman is capable of until you get out of her way and let her do HER JOB. :lol:

I am 100% convinced that my greatest accomplishment in life was being able to "close the deal" when my future wife had a brief moment of weakness.
I am also convinced that the key to a happy marriage is to wake up every day, roll over and think "how the heck did I manage to pull that one off?"
Marrying over your head is a great life plan. :lol:

RSL said:
I am 100% convinced that my greatest accomplishment in life was being able to "close the deal" when my future wife had a brief moment of weakness.
I am also convinced that the key to a happy marriage is to wake up every day, roll over and think "how the heck did I manage to pull that one off?"

It's good that guys can have these serious "from the heart" discussions from time to time. :D

The women have been surprisingly silent on this thread. Do you suppose we are finally on the right track? :???: :p :lol:

gcreekrch said:
RSL said:

It's good that guys can have these serious "from the heart" discussions from time to time. :D

The women have been surprisingly silent on this thread. Do you suppose we are finally on the right track? :???: :p :lol:

They are just waiting to see how DEEP we can get ourselves. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
RSL said:

They are just waiting to see how DEEP we can get ourselves. :shock: :lol: :lol:

:wink: :)

Latest posts